AirTouch N20 for Her Memory Foam Nasal Mask Kit by ResMed
ResMed AirTouch N20 For Her Nasal Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The AirTouch N20 for Her Nasal CPAP mask utilizes a patented UltraSoft memory foam cushion and adds a feminine touch to ResMed's newest CPAP mask. ResMed has updated this cushion to assist in patient comfort especially patients who have sensitive skin. A mask kit gives you the option to buy the complete mask with headgear or save money by only purchasing the mask frame with cushion if you already have the headgear!
If you currently use the AirFit N20 silicone cushion and want to try a softer, more adaptive memory foam cushion the AirTouch N20 presents a unique comfort level for you to take advantage of. The material of the UltraSoft memory foam cushion ensures a truly personalized fit as it provides maximum comfort along with versatility, making this mask an all-around user friendly mask for your CPAP therapy.
Special Features & Benefits
- UltraSoft Cushion - ResMed understands not all faces are the same, so they developed the AirTouch N20 for her for women who want the benefits of a memory foam cushion but have trouble fitting into a standard AirTouch N20 Mask. Unlike traditional silicone cushions, these ultra soft memory foam cushions give you a personalized fit specific to your facial features. Receive a secure seal and comfortable fit with these breathable nasal cushions designed to assist patients who struggle with sensitive skin.
- Soft Padded Frame -The flexible mask frame rests gently above your cheeks while offering an integrated padding to further assist in preventing skin irritation. This lightweight frame is universally designed to be compatible with the AirFit N20 cushion or the foam AirTouch N20 cushion. Receive peace of mind knowing the frame will quickly adjust with you as you change positions during the night.
- Clear field of Vision - No need to change your nightly routine with the ResMed AirTouch N20 Nasal mask. The frame balances pressure against your cheek bones while keeping the line of sight open so you can read your favorite book or catch up on the latest TV series.
- Magnetic Clips and Quick Release Elbow - Quickly remove your mask without wasting time adjusting your headgear to the same position. The magnetic clips come in an elegant lavender color that attach to the headgear and secures itself onto the mask frame, maintaining your desired fit. Alternately, the quick release elbow allows for disconnection of the mask from the CPAP hose for times when you need to get up in the middle of the night.
- A short, flexible tube - The short tube interconnects the elbow to the machine tube, giving you more freedom of movement without encountering tube drag or leakage. To make things even easier, this short, flexible tube can connect to any CPAP or BiPAP/VPAP tube.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Mask Frame
- (1) Memory Foam Cushion (size Small)
- (1) Short Tube Assembly with Quick Disconnect
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||6 oz|
|Associated Part Numbers:||63900|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal CPAP Mask|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
Very Comfortable and Adjustable Product
by Amelia M -
I have very sensitive skin, so for me, this product was great! The updated cushion is so comfortable that sometimes I don't even realize it is on. The memory foam cushion is very adjustable and easy to use for any person who has troubles with sleeping. Overall, I would recommend this product due to the high comfort level I receive while wearing the AirTouch N20.