Amara Full Face CPAP Mask by Philips Respironics
Philips Respironics Amara Full Face CPAP Mask
The Philips Respironics Amara promises to deliver the best seal and comfort you have ever had in a full face CPAP mask. This sleep apnea interface spent a long time in development as Philips Respironics was trying to create a full face CPAP mask that would be easy to use, comfortable, lightweight and durable. Philips Respironics expands on the Amara Full Face CPAP Mask line by offering gel or silicone cushion options. The lightweight frame and headgear are compatible with all sizes and types of Amara cushions making the Amara a versatile choice for full face mask users.
Full face CPAP mask styles are typically prescribed for users that have difficulty breathing through the nose only as advised with nasal and nasal pillow masks. The full face is also a great mask choice for users that are on high (above 12cm.H2O) CPAP pressures or users that are on bi-level.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Silicone Cushion - The silicone cushion offers a more traditional seal. As the air flows to the mask the thin outer silicone flap of the cushion seals against the face while the inner wall supports and stabilizes the mask position. The flexible silicone cushion is designed to reduce pressure points, helping to keep your patients comfortable and compliant.
- Frame and Cushions - The reduced size frame for the Amara fits all size silicone and gel cushions. Both the reduced size and Regular frame from the original Amara fits all sizes of silicone and gel cushions. The Amara full face mask has 4 different cushion sizes, petite, small, medium and large. However there is no need for a different size frame.
- Lightweight - The Amara is 20% lighter than the leading full face mask, it eliminates pressure on the face and drag on the headgear so it feels light to wear and is less susceptible to leaks. Very easy to put on and take off.
- Easy to take apart - The Amara has no cushion clip to worry about. It is a simple 1 click system to put in and take out. There is nothing more frustrating than your cushion falling out when your getting ready to sleep. Your already tired and now you have to mess around with getting the cushion to line up with the clip and snapping around the cushion in several places. The Amara promises to be the easiest full face mask to clean and take apart.
- Quiet therapy - Philips Respironics has also listened to the partners of CPAP users. The mask is quieter than any other Philips Respironics full face mask because of it's micro exhalation ports designed to disperse air in the quietest way possible. The air is diffused at an angle that produces the least amount of sound.
- Easy Release Headgear Clips - The headgear clips are a breeze to release from the mask. With the Amara you don't have to spend time in front of the mirror trying to take your headgear off the mask. The easy release clips allow you to quickly take the mask off when you have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.
Included in This Package
- (1) Amara Full Face CPAP Mask (selected size)
- (1) Headgear
- (1) Cushion Seal (selected style)
- Amara Full Face Replacement Headgear Strap
- Amara Full Face Silicone Cushion Seal
- Amara Full Face Gel Cushion Seal
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||1090226, 1090201, 1090200, 1090227, 1090400 , 1090401,1090405,1090406|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|International Part Numbers:||1090222, 1090223, 1090224|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Special User Features:||Gel or Silicone Cushion|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
31 reviews4.1 out of 5
Amara Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear by PR
by Marcus Jones -
This mask is legit the best thing I have tried. The sleep lab tried to give me some piece of junk I never heard of. I got online and this one looked comfortable.
Amara Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear by PR
by John Jefferson -
My doctor recommended this mask to me and so far it has worked great. Fingers crossed.