Brevida Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Kit by Fisher & Paykel
Fisher & Paykel Brevida Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Fisher & Paykel Brevida nasal pillow CPAP mask kit is available in 2 sizes, (Extra Small-Small) and (Medium-Large). The optional headgear can be added to your order to make a complete CPAP mask system. The nasal pillow style uses a cushion insert to provide a seal around the nostril. This mask comes with a 30 day satisfaction warranty meaning the process of choosing a CPAP mask is even easier!
The Brevida nasal pillow mask is an updated version of the Pilairo mask. The AirPillow is designed to be worn looser than other nasal pillows. As the CPAP air enters, the AirPillow inflates sealing in and around the bottom of the nose. This is in comparison to other nasal pillows that form a direct seal on the nostrils. The silicone on the Brevida pillow is softer and thinner than other nasal pillow masks, which makes wearing this CPAP Mask a very comfortable experience for you. The cushion is not worn as tight on the nostrils, therefore less pressure is required to seal, so the silicone does not need to be as durable.
Special Features & Benefits
- AirPillow Seal - As the CPAP air enters, the AirPillow inflates sealing in and around the bottom of the nose. The silicone on the Brevida pillows is softer and thinner than other nasal pillow cushions.
- (Optional) Adjustable Headgear - The headgear is lightweight and durable, with adjustable Velcro tabs that stay in place without shifting. The headgear features the split strap design, similar to that on ResMed's AirFit P10 nasal pillow mask, but is adjustable using the Velcro straps.
- Washable Diffuser - The new style air diffuser, reduces noise and air draft, is washable and durable.
- VisiBlue - Blue highlights incorporated into the mask to help patients identify mask parts.
Included in This Package
- (1) Brevida Short Tube with Swivel
- (1) Nasal Pillow Cushion (in selected size)
- (1) Swivel
- (1) Diffuser
- Optional Headgear with Clips (additional fees apply)
- All cushion size option available (add-on fee applies)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1 lb|
|Associated Part Numbers:||400BRE131, 400BRE132, BRE1MA, BRE1SA, BRE1SMA|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal Pillow Mask with Optional Headgear|
|Special User Features:||No RX Needed, Air Pillow Seal|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
Not satisfied customer
by Daniel casey -
Tried this mask and stopped using caused cuts in nose and felt stretching of the nose every night even went to smaller size same thing
BEST MASK FOR PRICE
by Christopher M. (New Jersey) -
This mask kit turned out to be the best nasal pillow mask and for the price it cannot be beat. highly recommended