DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask Kit by Philips Respironics
DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask with Optional Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Respironics DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask is a new under-the-nose full face CPAP mask. This mask comes with a medium frame, which fits most facial profiles, and 4 different cushion sizes to choose from: small, medium, large and medium-wide. Philips Respironics made the DreamWear mask frame universally compatible with all DreamWear cushions, allowing you to change between a nasal, full face or a nasal pillow cushion.
What makes this mask so different? Philips Respironics’ new and exciting design includes a soft silicone frame that directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the full face cushion. Because it is soft and flexible, it adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching any pressure points, and it will accommodate almost any sleeping position, giving you more freedom of movement and a wide-open field of view. This is a real plus among CPAP users.
Most full face CPAP masks rest on the bridge of your nose; the DreamWear Full Face Mask fits just under the nose, providing a secure seal without all the annoying red marks on the top of your nose, so there is no discomfort or irritation in the nostrils.
- Silicone Frame: The soft frame directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the Respironics DreamWear full face cushion.
- Under-the-Nose Cushion: The mask's full face cushion rests under the nose, providing airflow to both the mouth and nostrils without actually inserting into the nose. There is absolutely no contact on the top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge. Exhalation ports on the cushion, and in the mask's elbow, quietly disperse excess air.
- Headgear and Tubing: Soft, single-strap headgear rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag.
- Open Field of View: The DreamWear Full Face Mask provides the user with an open field of view for reading, talking or watching TV before bed.
- Frame Sizes: Receive the Philips Respironics DreamWear medium size, which is included with this purchase. You have the option to purchase a separate mask frame if you feel the medium is too small or too large. The options available are small, medium and large. Most users will find the medium size to be the best fit.
- Cushion Sizes: The CPAP Masks DreamWear full face cushions are available in four sizes, small, medium, medium-wide and large, to fit a wide range of noses. All DreamWear parts are interchangeable, so any cushion will work with any Philips Respironics DreamWear size.
- (1) Medium frame
- (1) Cushion (in selected size)
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
The CPAP Mask DreamWear is also compatible with DreamWear Nasal Cushions and DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow Cushions, so if you want to sleep with a full face mask one night and a nasal or pillow the next night, it's easy to do! The DreamWear CPAP masks are designed to quickly and easily switch cushions without changing masks. DreamWear is designed to simplify set-up and to provide multiple interface options at home with one, easy-to-use mask. All you need is the DreamWear nasal headgear and DreamWear nasal masks, and pillow cushions for this option.
Included with this Purchase
Recommended Replacement Schedule
|Actual Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
44 reviews4.3 out of 5
by Tony -
The best features are the open field of vision that doesn't make me feel so closed in and also the way the cushion fits under my nose instead of on top like other full face mask. This mask offers alot of different options . No Rx a plus.
Comfortable Full Face Mask
by Gary W -
Never write reviews but just have to say this Mask is probably the most comfortable I've used so far. Like the convenience of not needing a prescription by just adding headgear at check-out. Plus the way the cushion fits just under my nose instead of on top. Makes a huge difference. Recommend this mask.