DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask Kit by Philips Respironics
DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask with Optional Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask is Respironics new Under the Nose full face CPAP Mask. This mask comes with a Medium Frame, which fits most facial profiles and 4 different cushions sizes to choose from: Small, Medium, Large and Medium-Wide. Philips Respironics made this mask frame universally compatible with all DreamWear cushions allowing you to change between a nasal, full face or a nasal pillow cushion by simply connecting the new cushion you need.
Which size is best for me? We have included a sizing guide in the Manuals Section above!
What makes this mask so different? Philips Respironics new and exciting design includes a soft silicone frame that directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the full face cushion. Because the frame is soft and flexible it adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching any pressure points and will accommodate almost any sleeping position, giving you more freedom of movement, and a wide-open field of view. A real plus among CPAP users.
Most Full Face CPAP Masks rest on the bridge of your nose, the DreamWear Full Face Mask fits just under the nose, providing a secure seal without all the annoying red marks on the top of your nose, discomfort or irritation in the nostrils.
- Silicone Frame The soft frame directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the full face cushion. The frame is soft and adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching any pressure points, and will accommodate almost any sleeping position.
- Under the Nose Cushion The mask's full face cushion rests under the nose, providing airflow to both the mouth and nostrils without actually inserting into the nose. There is absolutely no contact on the top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge. Exhalation ports on the cushion, and in the mask's elbow, quietly disperse excess air.
- Headgear and Tubing Soft, single strap headgear rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag.
- Open Field of View The mask provides the user with an open field of view for reading, talking or watching TV before bed.
- Frame Sizes Receive the Medium frame which is included with this purchase however, you have the option to purchase a separate mask frame if you feel the Medium is too small. The frame options available are: Small, Medium & Large. Most users will find the medium frame to be the best fit.
- Cushion Sizes The full face cushions are available in four sizes, Small, Medium, Medium-Wide & Large to fit a wide range of noses. If you're unsure of which size to choose, download the sizing guide available in the Manuals Section above to determine your best fit or purchase the All Sizes Option to reduce any confusion. All DreamWear parts are interchangeable so any cushion will work with any frame size.
Important Note: The DreamWear Full Face CPAP mask is also compatible with DreamWear Nasal Cushions and DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow Cushions, so if you want to sleep with a full face mask one night and a nasal or pillow the next night it's easy! The DreamWear mask is designed to quickly and easily switch cushion types without changing masks. DreamWear is designed to simplify set-up and provide multiple interface options at home on one, easy to use mask. All you need is the DreamWear nasal headgear and the nasal, and pillow cushions for this option.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Medium frame
- (1) Cushion (in selected size)
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1 pound|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
44 reviews4.3 out of 5
by Tony -
The best features are the open field of vision that doesn't make me feel so closed in and also the way the cushion fits under my nose instead of on top like other full face mask. This mask offers alot of different options . No Rx a plus.
Comfortable Full Face Mask
by Gary W -
Never write reviews but just have to say this Mask is probably the most comfortable I've used so far. Like the convenience of not needing a prescription by just adding headgear at check-out. Plus the way the cushion fits just under my nose instead of on top. Makes a huge difference. Recommend this mask.