DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask Fit Pack Kit by Respironics
Philips Respironics DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask Fit Pack Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask Fit Pack Kit by Philips Respironics has taken out the hassle of searching for the right sized cushion. This Fit Pack CPAP Mask includes 3 cushion sizes: Small, Medium and Large and the option of purchasing the CPAP headgear. You won't have to measure or guess the best size for your face, try them all until you find the right fit for you. A medium connector is also included.
The DreamWisp is a combination of the Philips Respironics DreamWear top-of-the-head tube design and minimal contact nasal cushion of the Wisp. Making the DreamWisp the all-around most comfortable and lightweight Nasal CPAP mask that patients are raving about!
The DreamWisp is designed to direct airflow through the frame and the tubing connection at the top of the head. This allows patients to sleep in any position without the restrictions of the tubing, providing freedom of movement throughout the night.
DreamWisp Special Features & Benefits
- In-frame airflow - Unique design allows airflow through the frame to help patients sleep comfortably in any position. If laying on one side of the frame, the airflow can pass entirely through the other side without effecting therapy pressure. The frame is a one size fits all that can be lengthen or shortened with the top tube connector. The medium size connector will accommodate 90% of patients.
- Silicone Frame - Light, flexible material designed for comfort.
- Cushions - Fit Pack comes with 3 cushion sizes: Small, Medium and Large. Ensure you find the most comfortable fit and effective seal in one purchase!
- Top-of-Head Hose Connection - No more tangling of the tubing with the 360-degree swivel from the hose connection. Provides freedom of movement throughout the night.
- Frame and Cushion are Dishwasher Safe - Frame and cushion of this mask can be washed in the dishwasher once per week.
- Magnetic Headgear Clips (Included with Headgear) - Magnetic Clips make it simple to take your mask on or off, anytime you choose. The magnetic base that plugs into the mask frame to hold the headgear in place is not included unless the headgear is purchased.
- Multiple Exhalation Ports Help Reduce Noise - Having more than one place to vent exhaled air reduces the noise level making it easier to fall asleep for you and your bed partner.
- Four-Point Headgear (Optional) - The four-point headgear is styled to provide stability with an exceptional fit and fewer parts. In order to received the Magnetic Headgear Clips you will need to select "Yes" to the headgear option above.
- Open field of vision - Wear glasses, read and watch TV.
Please Note: If you choose to order the mask without headgear, you will need to order the magnetic clips separately if you are looking for the base that attaches to the frame to hold the headgear in place.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Mask Frame
- (1) Medium connector
- (3) Cushions - Small, Medium and Large
- (1) Elbow
- (1) Fabric wraps
- (1) User manual
- Optional headgear with magnetic clips (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal Mask (covers the nose)|
|Daily Cleaning:||Hand wash non-fabric parts|
|Weekly Cleaning:||Hand wash the fabric parts|
|Warranty:||90 Day manufacturer defect|
|Special User Features:||Top of Head Tube Design|
|Material:||Silicone, Polycarbonate, Polyurethane foam, Nylon, Spandex, Polyester, Magnet, Acetal|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Rx Required?:||No, not for mask kits|
|Cushion Sizes:||Petite #1137916, Small #1137957, Medium #1137958, Large #1137959, Extra Large #1137960|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
Ratings & Reviews
6 reviews5 out of 5
Best nasal mask on the market!
by Michael -
By far the best mask on the market. No wrestling with under nose tubes, this baby sits above your head away from any annoyance. I’ve never slept so well. No idea why other brands don’t imitate this design.
Best mask design by far. No more wrestling with the tube!
by Michael -
I’ve tried so many masks and hate the ones where the tube hangs below your chin. I could never get comfortable with them. Sleeping was like wrestling with a snake. I’m so glad I found this mask. It provides a hassle free sleep. No more getting tangled in tubing. It disappears over your head and sleep is a joy. Fantastic design. I’m annoyed other brands don’t offer similar designs. This mask is set and forget!