DreamWisp Nasal Headgear by Philips Respironics
DreamWisp Headgear by Philips Respironics
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The DreamWisp headgear can only be used with the DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask. Available in multiple sizes, you are guaranteed to find the perfect fit for a comfortable night's sleep!
You can even use your DreamWisp with any CPAP or BiPAP as it is universally compatible with all CPAP Machines except the ResMed AirMini.
Special Features & Benefits
- This Four-Point Headgear provides exceptional fit and stability to your DreamWisp CPAP/BiPAP Mask. Magnetic clips are included with this purchase making it even easier to take your mask on and off, allowing you freedom to move through the night. Please note: the metal base for the magnetic clips are not included with the purchase of this headgear, only the magnetic clips. If you are looking to purchase the metal base you will need to order the magnetic clips separately.
- The Magnetic clips anchor the headgear to the frame, simplifying the process of tightening or loosening when using the Velcro straps. These clips also ensure a secure fit without the worry of your mask sliding off in the middle of the night.
Replacement and Cleaning
- Replacement: The headgear should be replaced every 3-6 months for optimal fit and comfort. CPAP supplies need to be replaced on a regular basis to promote the most effective sleep therapy.
- Cleaning: This product should be washed once a week with mild soap and water, then allowing to air dry. The headgear is made of a special latex-free elastic, which is designed to be hypoallergenic. Ultimately, the climate will have a major impact on how often you will need to wash your accessories as all users times will vary.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Headgear (in selected size)
- (1) Pair of Magnetic Clips (metal base in not included)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
HAPPY WITH PURCHASE
by Tom S. (Shelton) -
I love the magnet clips used with this mask. My old mask used velcro and was loud to take off when I went to bathroom in the middle of the night. This makes it easier to put on and take off.