Evora Full Face Mask Headgear Strap by Fisher Paykel
Evora Full Face Replacement Headgear Strap
Introducing F&P Evora Full, the new compact full face CPAP* mask for obstructive sleep apnea from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare. Evora Full delivers comfort with minimal contact, allowing you to move and sleep freely without compromise. The mask has an under the nose seal that provides a clear line of sight, while the unique design of the seal keeps the mask comfortably in place.
Special Features & Benefits
- Minimal Contact - The soft material on the cushion provides comfortable support during sleep and reduces the risk of leaving unsightly red marks once removed.
- Snapback Design - Unlike most CPAP masks, the Evora incorporates the world's first CapFit headgear. This unique design allows you to quickly slide your mask on and off each night with little effort. Further simplifying this product, the Evora headgear comes in 2 sizes making the process of reordering even more convenient!
- Sleep Quietly - Laser-drilled exhaust holes in the mask frame minimize noise and draft as you sleep. In turn, this ensures you and your family can sleep peacefully throughout the night. Choose from 3 full cushion sizes: X-Small, Small-Medium, Large. We even offer a convenient fit pack option if you are looking for the best fit the first night!
- Freedom of Movement - These compact cradle seals rest gently under your nose and around your mouth to create a comfortable, unobtrusive fit. Move freely as you search for the most comfortable sleeping position without the hassle of losing your mask seal!
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Full Face Headgear (in selected size)
- Disassemble mask by removing the headgear and cushion from the frame.
- Soak your mask parts in warm water with soap. Work the soap into each accessory to remove any visible dirt.
- Fully rinse each mask part under running water to remove any excess soap.
- For best results, allow each piece to air dry before reassembling your mask.
- Once fully dry, connect your nasal cushion and headgear back onto the mask frame. You should hear a snap which lets you know the pieces are attached in the right position.
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Filter: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Part Numbers: EVF1XA, EVF1MA, EVF1XA
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7035
- Available Sizes: Standard or X-Large
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: No