Vitera Full Face CPAP Mask Kit by Fisher & Paykel
Vitera™ Full Face CPAP Mask Kit by Fisher & Paykel
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Fisher & Paykel introduces the new Vitera™ Full Face CPAP Mask. This mask kit includes a cushion that covers from the bridge of your nose to the middle of your chin allowing you to breathe through either and still gain the full benefits of your CPAP therapy. The Vitera™ Mask Kit allows you to purchase this mask without a prescription and add-on the headgear to make it a complete CPAP Mask System. The Vitera™ is uniquely designed with new features such as the RollFit™ XT seal and a low-profile stability bar. Available in 3 full face cushion sizes, Small, Medium and Large. Find the best fitting cushion seal personalized to your facial features. Choose comfort. Choose Vitera™.
Benefits & Features
- Adaptable Comfort Seal - First introduced in the Simplus Full Face Mask, the Vitera™ offers an updated RollFit™ XT seal that rolls back and forth on the bridge of your nose and offers a wider fit allowing freedom of movement while the soft silicone seal adapts to your specific sleeping position. Maintain a comfortable seal while reducing the possibility of a mask leak. Receive less pressure on your face with the slim frame. Find the ideal size for your facial features; choose from 3 available sizing options, Small, Medium and Large.
- (Optional) Cool and Comfortable Headgear - Uniquely designed with VentiCool™ technology, the Vitera™ headgear strap presents you a breathable fabric unlike any CPAP mask available! Heat and moisture quickly escapes through the head strap keeping you cool and comfortable every night. Choose one of 2 available sizes, Small or Medium/Large, for the most secure and effective fit.
- Dynamic Stability - Gain stability with the low-profile forehead stability bar that keeps your cushion seal in place no matter the sleeping position you choose. The slim frame creates an open field of vision meaning you can read or watch T.V with minimal restrictions. A stable seal minimizes mask leaks while providing you the support you deserve out of your CPAP mask.
- Ease of Use - Easily slide the forehead clip on and off without losing the personalized fit originally determined best for you. This reduces the possibility of your headgear getting tangled and saves you the hassle of resizing your headgear every night. The new headgear clips with tactile grips assist you in positioning the headgear onto the mask frame. The Vitera™ introduces VisiBlue™, a color cue that guides you through mask assembly on key mask components. Spend less time fitting and reassembling your mask every night and more time enjoying a quiet night of sleep.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Vitera Full Face CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (in selected size)
- (1) Mask Elbow Swivel
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)