Vitera Headgear Strap by Fisher & Paykel
Vitera™ Full Face Replacement Headgear by Fisher & Paykel
Fisher & Paykel introduces the uniquely designed Vitera™ replacement headgear strap featuring VentiCool™ technology which keeps your head cool and comfortable as you sleep. This strap is ONLY designed for use with the Vitera™ Full Face Mask and will NOT work as a replacement headgear for any other CPAP Mask.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable - Receive a personalized and easy fit with multiple points of adjustment. This 4-point headgear includes Velcro ends that can be used to find the comfort level best suited for you; you can even fine tune the comfortability with the extra adjustment points located on the top of your head.
- Headgear Clips - The Vitera™ headgear strap comes with a pair of large headgear clips to assist you in achieving the ideal fit. Quickly detach the clips from the mask frame in the middle of the night, allowing you to remove your mask without having to readjust your headgear.
- Moisture Wicking Material - The Vitera™ headgear strap comes with VentiCool™ technology, a custom-made breathable fabric, designed to allow heat and moisture to escape, keeping you cool and comfortable.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Adjustable Headgear Strap
- (2) Tactile Headgear Mask Clips
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||400VIT121, 400VIT122|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews3.5 out of 5
Keeps you cool at night!
by Emily H. -
This product is very good at keeping my head cool at night! I would often get warm and sweat at night with other headgears but with the VentiCool technology, I no longer need to turn on multiple fans at night. Great product!
by Bob W -
HEadgear overall is to much. Hate the strap across the forehead. Leaves indentations on your head