Vitera Full Face CPAP Mask Fit Pack
Vitera Full Face Fit Pack
Fisher Paykel introduces the new Vitera Full Face CPAP Mask, available in a convenient fit pack option including all 3 cushions sizes: Small, Medium and Large. The Vitera Full Face Cushions cover the bridge of your nose to the middle of your chin allowing you to breathe more naturally while still receiving the full benefits of your CPAP therapy.
The Vitera is uniquely designed with new features such as the RollFit XT seal, breathable VentiCool headgear, and a low-profile stability bar. Remove the hassle of finding the correct cushion size with one simple purchase.
30 Night Warranty
Try Risk-Free - The Vitera comes with a 30 night satisfaction warranty making it ideal for first time CPAP users! If you are not completely satisfied, contact us for a full store credit to use towards a new CPAP mask.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Benefits and Features
- Adaptable Comfort Seal - The Vitera offers a new, updated RollFit XT seal that adapts to your sleeping position through the uniquely created silicone cushion that rolls back and forth on the bridge of your nose and is designed with a wider fit. Maintain a comfortable fitting seal while reducing the possibility of a mask leak which reduces efficient CPAP therapy. Find a personalized comfort level designed specifically for you by purchasing all 3 cushion sizes available: Small, Medium and Large.
- Cool and Comfortable Headgear - The newly designed VentiCool technology in the Vitera headgear strap presents you a breathable fabric material that allows air to reach even the back of your head. No more waking up in a sweat due to heat and moisture being trapped by your CPAP Mask! Available in 2 distinct sizing options: Small or Medium/Large, stay cool and comfortable with a secure and effective fitting headgear strap.
- Dynamic Stability - Gain stability with the low-profile forehead stability bar that keeps your cushion seal in place no matter the sleeping position you choose. The slim frame creates an open field of vision meaning you can read or watch T.V with minimal restrictions. Minimize the potential of waking up with skin irritation or red marks from your mask due to a mask frame that is too tight or puts too much pressure on one part of your face. Fisher Paykel understands these frustrations and adapted the Vitera to fulfill your needs with a wider cushion seal and a much slimmer mask frame than the Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask.
- Ease of Use - Easily slide the forehead clip on and off without losing the personalized fit you adjusted to previously. This reduces the possibility of your headgear getting tangled and saves you the hassle of resizing your headgear every night. The new headgear clips with tactile grips assist you in positioning the headgear onto the mask frame. The Vitera also introduces VisiBlue, a color cue that guides you through mask assembly on key mask components. Spend less time reassembling your mask every night and more time enjoying a quiet night of sleep.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Vitera Full Face CPAP Mask Frame
- (3) Full Face Cushions
- (1) Headgear Strap with 2 Headgear Clips
- (1) Mask Elbow
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7030, A7035
- Shipping Weight: 11 oz.
- RX Required?: Yes, If Applicable
- Special Features:
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
by Evelynn -
This mask is easy to put on and get a quick strong seal. I sleep on my side and don't break the seal that is how I judge a good mask.