Simplus Full Face Mask Replacement Headgear by Fisher Paykel
F&P Simplus Full Face Replacement Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription.
The Fisher & Paykel Simplus replacement mask headgear uses ErgoForm technology that is breathable and ergonomically designed to self locate on the rear of your head. This gives you unrestricted head movement, sideways, and up & down. The ErgoForm headgear is designed with stretch and non-stretch panels allowing stretch where it is required, holding it's shape and provides stability for the best performance. The Embedded Velcro® Tabs with easy clip hooks, makes it fast and easy to fit and remove. The adjustable Crown Strap enhances mask stability.
- Easy Clip Hooks
- Adjustable Crown Strap
- Stretch & Non-Stretch Panels
- Embedded Velcro® Tabs
- Available in 2 Sizes - Small, Medium/Large
Included in the Package
- (1) Fisher & Paykel Simplus Replacement Headgear
- (1) Pair of Fisher & Paykel Simplus Easy Clip Hooks
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||400HC582, 400HC583|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews5 out of 5
by K G - Iowa -
Not sure how it all works but I can move around alot and the headgear seems to stay in place giving me more freedom. The strap at the top gives it a lot of stability. Just reordered.
by Tom -
Great headgear but you do have to replace them once in a while. Didn't realize how stretched out my old one was till I replaced it with the new. Good fit once again.