FlexiFit 407 Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by Fisher & Paykel
Fisher and Paykel FlexiFit 407 Nasal CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Fisher & Paykel FlexiFit 407 is a nasal style CPAP mask that is a triangle shaped interface that covers the nose. It uses a foam and silicone cushion to provide a seal for the air delivered by the CPAP machine. This mask is held in place by a headgear system (optional add-on) that uses four straps. The FlexiFit series is an older generation of Fisher & Paykel interfaces and have been updated with new models such as the Eson series.
The FlexiFit nasal mask series was developed using Fisher & Paykel's anthropometric database of thousands of facial contours, provides a better fit and superior comfort while maintaining the proven ease-of-use features common to the Fisher & Paykel Healthcare masks.
Special Features & Benefits
- Minimal Contact - FlexiFit Technology provides a greater range of movement at the nasal bridge, simplifying the fitting process while improving the seal and comfort.
- Freedom of Movement - Unique Glider Strap for freedom of movement while maintaining a comfortable seal.
- FlexiFit HC407 Stretchgear Headgear- This breathable material maximizes comfort and minimizes facial pressure during head movement.
- Universal Fit - Designed and contoured especially to meet the goal of "one size to fit most" with the FlexiFit HC407 Foam Cushion and Silicone Seal fitting the majority of the population of CPAP users.
Included In This Package
- (1) FlexiFit HC407 Nasal Mask Frame
- (1) Foam Cushion and Silicone Seal
- (1) Glider Strap
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||HC407, 407, HC407A, HC406, HC406A, HC405, HC405A|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review4 out of 5
Didnt need a cpap prescription to buy this mask
by Dave (Red) -
I am happy with this mask and have used it for 2 weeks. It doesn't leak a lot and is comfortable. I would recommedned this to others.