Oracle Oral CPAP Mask Kit by Fisher & Paykel
Fisher and Paykel Oracle Oral CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Fisher & Paykel Oracle is an oral CPAP mask used for the treatment of sleep apnea and is designed for mouth breathers only. The Oracle 452 delivers pressure through the mouth rather than the nose, offering the CPAP user yet another choice of delivery. Clinically proven to function as effectively as a nasal mask, the Oracle 452 is a perfect solution for mouth breathers and sleep apnea sufferers with chronic nasal obstruction who find therapy difficult with a nasal mask.
Special Features & Benefits
- Symmetrical Design - Ensure this mask will always provide the most effective fit for positive therapy!
- Rotating Dial - Receive greater comfort and simplicity with the dial to personalize the comfort level you need for a great night's sleep!
- (Optional) Breathable Headgear - Obtain a cool, lightweight and comfortable fit. Clips included with the headgear lock into the frame protecting you from your mask shifting through the night.
- Easy-Release Strap and Snap Flap Cover - Easily remove your mask at night to quickly get up without having to fight with disconnecting your mask!
- Unique Oral Cushion - Receive the pressure you need with the unique combination of an oral cushion and nasal plugs. Make certain you are getting the most air pressure through this silicone oral cushion! Available in 2 sizes (included) the Oracle provides you with the options to achieve the perfect fit.
Included in This Package
- (1) Oracle Complete CPAP Mask Frame
- (2) Mouth Cushions
- (3) Nasal Plugs
- (1) Diffuser Pad
- (1) Short Tube
- Optional Headgear Strap (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|Special User Features:||Unique hybrid style of therapy|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews5 out of 5
Great for mouth breathers
by Steve O. -
I used this mask for at least a decade. For mouth breathers it is great, as others have all the downsides. After long term use you develop face denting and irritation around your mouth from the mouth insert as well as from the straps. Consider Tap Pap mask as an alternative if you wish to experiment.
by Phillip Smith (IN) -
I have a severe deviated septum and hard to use CPAP. I tried all cpap masks...fullface...chinstrap...tape (lol) but really could not tolerate. My sleep lab told me about a mouth mask and I had to check it out. This mask is the best thing in the world and if you have similar problem to mine I suggest you try it. The only down side was a sore throat but it went away soon after