Zest Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by Fisher & Paykel
Fisher & Paykel Zest Nasal CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Fisher & Paykel Zest nasal CPAP mask is available in three different cushion sizes and uses a four strap headgear (optional) system to secure firmly in place. The optional headgear add-on will make this a complete CPAP mask system. This sleep apnea interface is a nasal style which means it covers the nose only with a foam/silicone based cushion seal. This style is most often prescribed for users that are on CPAP pressures less than 15cm/H20 or an auto adjusting model (APAP).
The slider strap that connects to the lower mask frame allows for the user to change sleep positions throughout the night without the need to readjust. Many users can relate to the fact that when you change position you might cause a leak in the mask seal which results in therapy pressure escaping. It is recommended to clean the seal of this mask daily to prevent dirt and oil build up which can compromise your mask seal.
Special Features & Benefits
- Freedom to Move - FlexiFit technology provides a greater range of movement at the nasal bridge, simplifying the fitting process while improving the seal and comfort. Unique Glider Strap provides freedom of movement throughout the night while maintaining a tight seal.
- Easy Cushion Connection - The Easy-Clip Zest Silicone Seal is available in 3 sizes, Std (400HC542), Petite (400HC557) and Plus (400HC558) and allows one-step connection or removal for quick and effortless cleaning.
- Non-irritating Material - Zest Headgear (optional) is breathable, maximizes comfort and minimizes facial pressure during head movement reducing the potential of your mask leaving red irritation marks upon waking up.
- Simplistic Fit - Designed and contoured using the Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Anthropometric Database to meet the goal of "one size to fit most".
Included in This Package
- (1) Zest Nasal CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Glider Strap
- (1) Pair Forehead Pads
- Optional Headgear Strap (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|Special User Features:||Flexifit™ Technology, Glider™ Strap, Stretchgear™ Headgear, Advanced Air Diffuser, VTS Silicone Seal|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
The best light weight cpap mask
by Roger (NY) -
I love this mask. its not big and bulky. just the right weight and size to be comfortable.