FlexiFit 431 Full Face Silicone Cushion Seal by Fisher & Paykel
The Fisher & Paykel 431 full face CPAP mask uses a silicone cushion to provide a seal for your sleep apnea interface. For best results and to provide a good CPAP mask seal the cushion should be wiped down daily to remove facial oils and dirt.
Fisher and Paykel FlexiFit 431 Silicone Seal
Purchase of this product DOES NOT require a prescription.
The FlexiFit 431 full face mask offers a comfortable alternative to nasal or oral delivery. It incorporates the FlexiFit Technology with auto-contouring properties, features an under-chin fit and highly contoured silicone seal for maximum comfort and stability. The cushions come in 3 different sizes that can be chosen during your ordering process and they are as follows:
- Silicone Seal FlexiFit 431 Small (400HC112)
- Silicone Seal FlexiFit 431 Medium (400HC104)
- Silicone Seal FlexiFit 431 Large (400HC103)
The frame for the FlexiFit 431 Full Face Mask will work with any of the 3 sizes listed above.
Included in This Package
- (1) FlexiFit Cushion Seal in Selected Size
- FlexiFit 431 Complete CPAP Mask System
- FlexiFit 431 Replacement Headgear Strap
- CPAP Mask Wipes
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||400HC112, 400HC104, 400HC103, HC431AS, HC431AM, HC431AL, HC431AXL, HC431, HC431A|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|