Oracle Oral CPAP Mask with Headgear
Fisher & Paykel Oracle Oral CPAP Mask with Headgear
The Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Oracle was the first ever developed oral mask, a milestone in mask design. The Oracle 452 delivers pressure through the mouth rather than the nose, offering the CPAP user another choice of air pressure delivery. Clinically proven to function as effectively as a nasal mask, the Oracle 452 is a perfect solution if you breathe out of your mouth at night or if you suffer from chronic nasal obstruction and find therapy difficult with a nasal mask.Important Note:Both sets of Oracle Silicone Seals come with the purchase of the mask and are sizes Small and Large.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features and Benefits
- Symmetrical Design - Achieve effective and efficient sleep therapy with the comfort level you deserve. Designed to give you a personalized fit with each night of sleep!
- Rotating Dial - Receive a personalized fit to achieve greater comfort and simplicity!
- Breathable Headgear - Sense the cool and lightweight feel of the headgear designed to breathe as you sleep.
- Easy-Release Strap and SnapFlap Cover - Quickly remove your mask without the struggle of having to completely reassemble each night.
- Unique Oral Cushion - Feel the unique delivery of air pressure with the oral and nasal plugs working together!
Included in This Package
- (1) Oracle Complete CPAP Mask Frame
- (2) Mouth Cushions
- (3) Nasal Plugs
- (1) Diffuser Pad
- (1) Short Tube
- (1) Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
by Bill (Georgia) -
THIS IS A GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO THE OTHER MASKS. I USED TO GET BREAKDOWN AND SORES ON MY NOSE UNTIL I BOUGHT THIS MASK
by Phillip Smith (IN) -
I have a severe deviated septum and hard to use CPAP. I tried all cpap masks...fullface...chinstrap...tape (lol) but really could not tolerate. My sleep lab told me about a mouth mask and I had to check it out. This mask is the best thing in the world and if you have similar problem to mine I suggest you try it. The only down side was a sore throat but it went away soon after