DreamWisp Nasal Replacement Frame by Philips Respironics
Replacement Frame for DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask by Philips Respironics
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The replacement frame for the DreamWisp Nasal Mask is uniquely designed to direct airflow into the mask frame. Philips Respironics caters to all users by making this frame out of latex-free silicone to avoid skin irritation. Lightweight and flexible, the DreamWisp frame allows users to comfortably sleep in any position. The package only includes the mask frame with built-in metal bases for the headgear clips. Consequently, the headgear clips, mask elbow, headgear and cushions are not included with this product.
Important Tip: This product contains magnets and can cause interference with medical devices such as pacemakers and cochlear implants.
Features and Benefits
- The hollow frame allows air to move from the hose through the mask frame and into the cushion. This helps airflow become redirected based on the user's sleeping position, therefore, this product is ideal for stomach and side-sleepers.
- Made of latex-free silicone, this product serves to prevent skin irritation. Easy to clean and maintain, this product will give you the flexibility you need with your busy schedule.
The DreamWisp Nasal Mask Frame should be cleaned by hand on a regular basis with warm water and dish soap. Another option is to place it in the dishwasher once a week to fully rinse off any residue. It is recommended not to exceed this number as it will cause damage to the frame over time. Once fully cleaned, allow the frame to air dry ensuring full optimization for healthy sleep therapy.
Included in this Package
- (1) DreamWisp Nasal Mask frame - one size only
- DreamWisp Frame Connector
- Replacement Cushion for DreamWisp
- Magnetic Clips for Wisp and DreamWisp Masks
Ratings & Reviews
1 review3 out of 5
DREAM WISP ISSUES
by Bob P (Newaygo MI) -
Got DreamWisp mask on 6/7/2019. Used till today 6/15.Looked like a good idea since I am as side sleeper and I liked the top hose connection and two paths for air to flow into the nose...Two big problems I have encountered: 1-It appears that the two tubes on the side of face are not allowing enough air pressure as I seem to struggle to get enough air....Never had this problem with any other mask. 2-The nose cover has severely irritated the nose and left serious indentation and red marks on bridge of nose..Tried two different sizes medium and large-both with same results....Never had that problem with other nasal masks I tried....I loosened straps up but not much help.