Frame Connector for DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask by Philips Respironics
DreamWisp Nasal Mask Frame Connector
This product DOES NOT require a prescription.
The new DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask Fit Pack, comes with a Medium Frame Connector. If the mask is not fitting your face like you wish, you can order a different size connection to find the correct fitting. Easily transition between frame sizes by simply purchasing a new connection without the hassle of buying a full mask kit.
The DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask Frame Connector is easy to use and clips onto the existing hollow frame near the crown of the head. The connector is used to join the two ends of the frame and the mask elbow.
All Connector sizes are interchangeable for use with the DreamWisp mask so if you feel you need a different size you can simply purchase a new connection.
- This connector is available in 3 variations: Small, Medium, and Large. A medium size is the standard that will come with the mask however, determining the correct size frame for you will ensure a better seal.
- The DreamWisp Connector is dishwasher safe; Simply place on the top rack of the dishwasher to clean. Only clean this product in the dishwasher once a week and NEVER use the dishwasher to dry, as this will damage the material of the frame. Another cleaning option is to use CPAP Mask Wipes to promote healthy sleep therapy and prolong the life of your CPAP supplies.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Frame Connector in Selected Size
- DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Cushion
- Replacement Headgear for DreamWisp
- CPAP Mask Cleaning Wipes by 1800CPAP.com
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
Spare parts are great!
by Gregg -
Im really glad that this product is offered by itself. My dog got ahold of my mask and this was the only piece that was destroyed. Thankfully I didnt have to buy the whole mask again, thanks