Sunset Healthcare Deluxe Full Face CPAP Mask
Sunset Deluxe Full Face CPAP Mask
Sunset Healthcare designs a great Full Face Mask that allows a clear line of site allowing you to read or watch T.V without removing your CPAP mask. Most Full Face CPAP Masks need to utilize a forehead support and pad in order to maintain the seal, but Sunset Healthcare has found a way to still receive nasal/ oral treatment with eliminated the forehead support.
The forehead support can not only cause discomfort at times or prohibit the ability to maximize your seal, it can also cause claustrophobic customers to take the mask off, feeling confined. Eliminating the forehead support/ pad, eliminates any part of the mask from your vision. The Full Face Mask has 3 sizes of soft, replaceable cushions (Sm, Md, Lg), is extremely lightweight and has a swivel/ flexible tube in front of the mask allowing for movement while sleeping.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines & humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Flexible and Lightweight - Find the most comfortable sleeping position with the ability to move freely through the night! Receive the quality of sleep you deserve without feeling weighed down by your CPAP mask.
- Freedom of Movement - Rotate your swivel elbow and tube in any direction while maintaining your mask seal. Confidently gain the rest you have been looking for while not feeling confined to your bed while wearing your mask.
- Headgear and Clips - Utilize the clips to lock your headgear into place after you adjust the Velcro straps to the comfort level best for you. Find the perfect fitting headgear with the first use saving time each night, in turn gaining more quality sleep!
Included in This Package
- (1) Sunset Deluxe full face mask frame
- (1) Silicone Cushion (in selected size)
- (1) Mask headgear
- (1) Product manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||CM005, CM005S, CM005M, CM005L|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030 (Full Face Mask), A7035 (Headgear)|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews3 out of 5
BE CAREFUL!! This mask is Not Made in USA!! MADE IN TAIWAN
by Melinda -
What a piece of garbage...leaked all night until I took it off and threw it across the room. I have never used a mask that was as uncomfortable as this was...When I looked at the packaging it said: MANUFACTURED FOR: Sunset Solutions, Chicago, Illinois. HOWEVER, at closer inspection, it says: MADE IN TAIWAN