Reusable Filters for DreamStation CPAP Machines
Reusable Pollen Filters for DreamStation Machines
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The reusable pollen filter is a very important component to successful sleep therapy. These compatible pollen filters for the DreamStation Machines remove irritating dust, pollen, and tobacco smoke particles from your CPAP airflow, reducing the possibility of triggering allergic reactions.
These filters with frame do not include any other parts or products. The filter is permanently attached to the purple filter frame and cannot be removed.
- Place the filter, upside down, under running water to clear any collected debris accumulated on the filter.
- Once washed, set the filter aside and allow to completely air dry before placing back into the DreamStation machine.
- The Pollen filter should be washed once every two weeks.
Included with This Package
- 2 or 6 pack Compatible Reusable Pollen Filters for DreamStation™ Machines
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
- Associated Part Numbers:1122446
- Country of Origin:USA
- Filters:Reuseable Pollen Filters
- Insurance Codes:A7038
- International Shipping:Yes, International Shipping is Available
- Latex Free:Yes
- RX Required?:No
- Shipping Weight:3 ounces
- US Shipping Cost:Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
Great price and product
by Michael B. -
Great price! Works as well as the respironics filters. I will definitely be purchasing these filters going forward!