Reusable Filters for DreamStation CPAP
Pollen Filters for DreamStation CPAP
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The reusable pollen filter is a very important component to successful sleep therapy. These compatible pollen filters for the DreamStation Machines remove irritating dust, pollen, and tobacco smoke particles from your CPAP airflow, reducing the possibility of triggering allergic reactions.
These filters with frame do not include any other parts or products. The filter is permanently attached to the purple filter frame and cannot be removed.
- Place the filter, upside down, under running water to clear any collected debris accumulated on the filter.
- Once washed, set the filter aside and allow to completely air dry before placing back into the DreamStation machine.
- The Pollen filter should be washed once every two weeks.
Included with This Package
- 2 or 6 pack Compatible Reusable Pollen Filters for DreamStation™ Machines
- Universal CPAP hose
- DreamStation water chamber
- DreamStation heated tubing
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
- Associated Part Numbers: 1122446
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Filters: Reusable Pollen Filters
- Insurance Codes: A7038
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 3 ounces
Ratings & Reviews
Great price and product
by Michael B. -
Great price! Works as well as the respironics filters. I will definitely be purchasing these filters going forward!