Nuance Gel & Pro Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask by Philips Respironics
Philips Respironics Nuance Gel & Pro Nasal Pillow Mask
The Philips Respironics Nuance is a nasal pillow CPAP mask that is available in two styles of mask frame material: Nuance Pro which uses a soft fabric frame and the Nuance Gel which uses a silicone gel frame. Just as important, the unique gel pillow nasal cushions offer a high level of comfort while providing a perfect seal around the nostril preventing a mask leak. This interface style is light weight and one of the least invasive CPAP masks on the market.
Philips Respironics has long been known for their "Gel Styles" CPAP masks; from the ComfortGel nasal and ComfortGel full face mask to their ProfileLite and TrueBlue series masks. Many CPAP users have made the switch to gel style masks over the last few years and this nasal pillow mask with gel cushions is a rare surprise giving you the personalized comfort level you deserve!
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Maximum Comfort Gel Cushions - Less nostril discomfort and irritation. Patients have rated the Nuance as a better sealing mask than the leading pillow masks. Feel the difference for yourself and tell us if the gel pillow cushions are perfect for you!
- Simple Design - Minimum mask parts allow you to save time when cleaning or adjusting giving you more time to achieve quality sleep.
- Mask Frame Options - Choose between a fabric or gel frame and find the best option for your personal sleeping needs. Receive a comfort level you never thought possible.
- Non-Slip Headgear - Reduce the potential of skin irritation and discomfort. This headgear stays in place during the night, limiting the possibility of slipping as you sleep.
- Form Fitting Cushions - Understanding that no one is the same, these gel cushions conform to different size nostrils. Rest assured these unique cushions will change the way you look at CPAP moving forward!
Included in This Package
- (1) Nuance Gel or Nuance Pro Frame (selected size)
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Headgear Strap
- (1) Short Tube Assembly
- (1) 360 degree Rotating Elbow
- All size cushion option available (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Type of Mask:||Nasal Pillow Mask|
|Warranty:||90 Day manufacturer defect|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Rx Required?:||Yes, when applicable for US customers|
|Cushion Sizes:||Small #1105173, Medium #1105174, Large #1105175|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|Special Features:||Unique gel nasal pillow cushions|
Ratings & Reviews
237 reviews4.3 out of 5
Gel Cushions are Great
by Gerald M -
Just received this mask a couple weeks ago, so I'm still adjusting to it. Overall i feel like it's a good fit, I chose the fabric frame over the gel. The gel cushions seem to make a huge difference from the ones I used before. Much more comfortable with a better seal and so far my nose is not irritated. I ordered the all size cushions just to make sure I got the right fit. So far everything is good.
by J (B) -
1. Good pillows, very soft and comfortable. 2. Tends to leak a bit more than the Swift FX, as it is very light and can be dislodged easily (probably a personal thing here J) 3. louder overall and very loud on exhaling – quite disappointing considering the quality of the build. I do love the Swift FX pillows but I get a bit of pressure soreness around the nostrils and septum. So the gel “feel” of the Nuance would be excellent on the Resmed pillows. 4. Strange feeling of shortness of breath that I cannot quite explain medically (despite being a pathology scientist). Compared to the Swift there is a distinctive difference in breathing comfort and there appears to be more “hypopnea” episodes noted looking at the data. 5. 6. Overall opinion – the Nuance may have its followers, and it is not a bad mask; but I would have handed it back if it was on trial due the noise mainly and the “hypopnea” feeling.