DreamStation 2 CPAP Machine Filter- 1 Pack
DreamStation 2 Reusable Filter
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
CPAP filters are an essential CPAP supply used in everyday sleep maintenance. This reusable filter is used to remove dust, pollen, and smoke particles before they reach your airway through your CPAP mask. Over time, these filters can become filled with dirt and bacteria that can become harmful if ingested.
It is recommended to clean this pollen filter every 2 weeks or when needed depending on appearance. Replacement typically occurs every 6 months unless you notice a considerable amount of dirt when cleaning regularly. For best results and to extend the life of your CPAP machine, following a strict cleaning and replacement schedule promotes healthy sleep therapy and saves you money!
Please Note - the gray backing is not meant to be removed as it holds the filter together to provide efficient filtration.
Designed to only be compatible with the Philips Respironics DreamStation 2 Machine, this filter will not work with any other CPAP machine. Customize your filter use to your style. Use this pollen filter alone to receive clean air throughout therapy or pair with the ultra fine, disposable filters to ensure you are breathing in the purest air created from your CPAP.
- Remove the water chamber from the humidifier plate
- Pull the white tab on the gray reusable filter to remove the filters
- Attach the blue ultra fine filter (if using both filters) to the gray reusable filter and insert back into the device
Included in this Package
- (1) Gray Reusable Filter for the DreamStation 2 CPAP Machine
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Pollen (Foam) Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
- Associated Parts: 1142687
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7038
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 1 oz.
- RX Required?: No
- Special Features: Disposable
- Travel Sized: Yes
Ratings & Reviews
by Rita -
How often are we supposed to replace this filter
I will order again!
by Ben -
The have the DS2 filters! Great customer service, fast delivery!!