AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear by ResMed
The ResMed AirFit™ P10 is a nasal CPAP mask system used for the treatment of sleep apnea, flow limitation and snoring. This mask is the least invasive interface and is a great option for CPAP users that are on pressures lower than 12cm/H2O. If you are claustrophobic this nasal pillow system will accumulate you to CPAP .
ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The AirFit™ P10 nasal pillow system is a CPAP mask prescribed for the treatment of sleep apnea, flow limitation, and snoring. A nasal pillow mask system is the least invasive therapy and a great option for new user to adapt to the pressure delivered from the CPAP machine. The ResMed AirFit™ P10 is the successor to the Swift™ FX series. Although approved for higher PAP pressures and bi-level our staff recommend that it is a better solution for users that are on CPAP or Auto CPAP and prescribed 12cm/H2O or less in pressure.
Since the nasal pillow style of CPAP masks seal directly into the nostril it is highly recommended that a heated humidifier is used to prevent dryness and irritation. If this direct pressure irritation persists the user should try a heated tube to promote additional humidification. The AirFit™ P10 is approximately 50% quieter and 50% lighter than the widely popular ResMed Swift™ FX.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits of the ResMed AirFit™ P10
- Extremely Quiet: ResMed has pioneered a new mesh vent called QuietAir™ so the AirFit™ P10 is 50 percent quieter than its predecessor, diffusing air with minimal disturbance to patients or their bed partners. ResMed's AirFit™ P10 maintains a secure seal while delivering facial freedom .
- Lightweight: The AirFit™ P10 is 50% lighter than our most popular nasal pillow masks, offering CPAP users the comfort of a better night's sleep. The mask weighs approximately 1.6 oz. when assembled.
- Simplistic Design: There are only three parts that comprise the AirFit P10, QuietAir vent frame, headgear, and nasal pillow. The pillow can be easily added or detached from the assembly using the top and bottom clips. The headgear can also be removed for complete disassembly.
- Nasal Pillows: (Flexible & Color Coded) ResMed includes the three compatible nasal pillows for each system.
- Flexi Tube: The tube is ultra light, yet extremely durable. You can move as much as you like, without fear of breaking the seal. The mobility you get with the ResMed AirFit™ is particularly useful when you are getting to sleep and need to move around more. The AirFit™ P10 dual-wall nasal pillows are designed to adapt to movement. The stems of the nasal pillow easily compress up and down to allow for a comfortable seal to be maintained as sleeping positions change.
- QuickFit Elastic Headgear: The QuickFit headgear promotes a good fit without the need of Velcro tabs or clips. The elastic fabric headgear is designed to fit snugly. The split back straps can be widened apart for a looser fit or narrowed together for a tighter fit. The AirFit™ P10 features a gray and blue headgear. The gray side is worn facing out, with the blue side facing in.
Important Tips For the P10:
- Assembly: To remove a nasal pillow, the plastic frame should be flexed to release the top and bottom clips from the mask assembly.
- Clips: To replace the pillows the clips must be aligned and pushed into the assembly to lock in place. Please note that the lower clip is larger than the upper clip.
- Sizing: Any size AirFit™ Nasal Pillow will work with either the AirFit™ or AirFit™ For Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask.
- Replacement: To prevent bacteria from getting in your mask you should aim to replace your pillows once or twice a month. Do not go longer than three months without replacing your pillows.
- Care & Cleaning: The AirFit™ mask should be hand washed daily using a mild soap or detergent. Rinse thoroughly in clear, running water after cleaning. Use a soft bristle brush to ensure the woven-mesh vent is free of dust and oil. The headgear should be washed weekly using mild soap, rinsed well, and allowed to air dry. Do not wash the mask or headgear in a washing machine or dishwasher.
- Oxygen Usage: The AirFit™ does not have an oxygen port. If supplemental oxygen is needed for therapy, consider using the Oxygen Enrichment Adapter.
- SmartStart or Auto On Features: Features which automatically start the flow of therapy air flow may not work effectively with the AirFit™ Nasal Pillow Mask.
- Compatibility: The AirFit™ Nasal Pillow Mask is NOT compatible with the "AutoSet CS 2" & "VPAP Adapt SV".
- Latex Free: The AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is not made with natural rubber latex.
Included in This Purchase
- (1) AirFit™ P10 Frame assembly
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- All cushion size option available (additional fees apply)
- (1) QuickFit Elastic Headgear
- User Guide
Available Cushions for the AirFit™ P10
- Extra Small - 62930 (Pink Color Coded Cushion)
- Small - 62931 (Clear Color Coded Cushion)
- Medium - 62932 (Grey Color Coded Cushion)
- Large - 62933 (Blue Color Coded Cushion)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Available Downloads and Resources for the AirFit Nasal Pillow Mask
- AirFit User Guide
|Actual Weight:||1.6 Ounces|
|Associated Part Numbers:||62900, 62921, 62922, 62923|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal Pillow Style Mask|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
1105 reviews4.6 out of 5
Lighter than swift fx. Very comfortable.
by casey (phildelphia, pa) -
This was my first nasal pillow. I was worried if I could actually sleep with something sticking almost up in my nose, but the transition was easy. It has been great. Very cool (I like to stay cool when I sleep). Minimal noise. There is no adjustment, but the special elastic seems to auto-adjust to the right pressure... at least for my big head. Now I don't know why I have just tried the swift fx. It did not say how heavy it was. The fx is light, but heavier than this. More parts to adjust. I just got the fx and haven't actually slept with it, yet, but at this point, I'm worried that I'll going to regret the switch... I'll try to update this after a few nights with the fx.
Like the Swift FX on Steroids!
by Mike Little (St. Louis) -
I've tried a lot of different nasal pillow masks. I have settled on the Swift FX and Pilairo by fisher and paykel. Naturally when this mask came out I had to try it. I was not disappointed. The Swift FX is a great mask but there were things that tended to bother me. Example it was kind of a pain in the butt to switch out the cushions. The headgear of the swift fx was good but left room for improvement. I can honestly say that the p10 or whatever they are calling it. Who comes up with these names by the way? anyway, this mask is the end solution for my cpap experience. Resmed has thought of everything in this design. It is so easy to take a part, incredibly light and comfortable while maintaing the best seal I've had throughout the night without compromise! So to anyone who uses a nasal pillow mask and your not using this mask STOP WHAT YOUR DOING AND TRY THIS P10 mask and you may never look around again! This company has done me well also always paying attention and going the extra mile to ensure satisfaction! I would give 6 stars if i could!