AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask by ResMed
ResMed AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
The AirFit P10 nasal pillow system is a CPAP mask prescribed for the treatment of sleep apnea, flow limitation, and snoring. The P10 mask is a nasal pillow mask system offering the least invasive therapy and a great option for new users to adapt to the pressure delivered from the CPAP machine. The ResMed AirFit P10 is the successor to the Swift FX series. Although approved for higher PAP pressures and bi-level our staff recommend the P10 CPAP mask as a better solution for users that are on CPAP or Auto CPAP and prescribed 12cm/H2O or less in pressure.
Since the nasal pillow style of the P10 CPAP mask seals directly into the nostril it is highly recommended that a heated humidifier is used to prevent dryness and irritation. If this direct pressure irritation persists the user should try a heated tube to promote additional humidification. The AirFit P10 CPAP mask is approximately 50% quieter and 50% lighter than the widely popular ResMed Swift FX.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits of the ResMed AirFit P10
- Extremely Quiet -ResMed has pioneered a new mesh vent called QuietAir so the AirFit P10 is 50% quieter than its predecessor, diffusing air with minimal disturbance to patients or their bed partners. ResMed's AirFit P10 maintains a secure seal while delivering facial freedom.
- Lightweight -The AirFit P10 is 50% lighter than our most popular nasal pillow masks, offering CPAP users the comfort of a better night's sleep. The mask weighs approximately 1.6 oz. when assembled.
- Simplistic Design -There are only three parts that comprise the AirFit P10: QuietAir vent frame, headgear, and nasal pillow cushion. The pillow can be easily added or detached from the assembly using the top and bottom clips. The headgear can also be removed for complete disassembly.
- Nasal Pillows - (Flexible and Color Coded) ResMed includes the three compatible nasal pillows for each system.
- Flexi Tube -The tube is ultra-light, yet extremely durable. You can move as much as you like, without fear of breaking the seal. The mobility you get with the ResMed AirFit P10 is particularly useful when you are getting to sleep and need to move around more. The AirFit P10 dual-wall nasal pillows are designed to adapt to movement. The stems of the nasal pillow easily compress up and down to allow for a comfortable seal to be maintained as sleeping positions change.
- QuickFit Elastic Headgear -The QuickFit headgear promotes a good fit without the need of Velcro tabs or clips. The elastic fabric headgear is designed to fit snug against the back of your head. The split back straps can be widened apart for a looser fit or narrowed together for a tighter fit. The AirFit P10 features a gray and blue headgear. The gray side is worn facing out, with the blue side facing in. Please Note: The AirFit N30 headgear can also be used in place of the AirFit P10 headgear.
Important Tips For the P10:
- Assembly -To remove a nasal pillow, the plastic frame should be flexed to release the top and bottom clips from the mask assembly.
- Clips -To replace the pillows the clips must be aligned and pushed into the assembly to lock in place. Please note that the lower clip is larger than the upper clip.
- Sizing -Any size AirFit Nasal Pillow will work with either the AirFit or AirFit For Her P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask.
- Replacement -To prevent bacteria from getting in your mask you should aim to replace your pillows once or twice a month. Do not go longer than three months without replacing your pillows.
- Care and Cleaning -The AirFit mask should be hand washed daily using a mild soap or detergent. Rinse thoroughly in clear, running water after cleaning. Use a soft bristle brush to ensure the woven-mesh vent is free of dust and oil. The headgear should be washed weekly using mild soap, rinsed well, and allowed to air dry. Do not wash the mask or headgear in a washing machine or dishwasher.
- Oxygen Usage -The AirFit does not have an oxygen port. If supplemental oxygen is needed for therapy, consider using the Oxygen Enrichment Adapter.
- SmartStart or Auto On Features -Features which automatically start the flow of therapy air flow may not work effectively with the AirFit Nasal Pillow Mask.
- Compatibility -The AirFit Nasal Pillow Mask is NOT compatible with the AutoSet CS 2 and VPAP Adapt SV.
- Latex Free -The AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is not made with natural rubber latex.
Included in This Purchase
- (1) AirFit P10 Frame Assembly with Short Tubing Hose Attached
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- All cushion size option available (additional fees apply)
- (1) Updated QuickFit Elastic Headgear
- User Guide
Available Cushions for the AirFit P10
- Extra Small- 62930 (Pink Color Coded Cushion)
- Small- 62931 (Clear Color Coded Cushion)
- Medium- 62932 (Grey Color Coded Cushion)
- Large- 62933 (Blue Color Coded Cushion)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: 1.6 Ounces
- Associated Part Numbers: 62900, 62921, 62922, 62923
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mode of Operation: Nasal Pillow Style Mask
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs
- US Shipping Cost: Free
Ratings & Reviews
Not quite what I was hoping for
by Sandi -
While I like how small this mask is, I have a few issues with it. If you are a right side sleeper, the little plastic adjustment buckle may bother you. Left side sleeper, no problem with it. It seems Velcro would work better there or having the adjustment at the top. The little buckle doesn’t hold well either. The headgear straps are a little too thin and too stretchy which makes them difficult to keep in place. Because of the stretch, the nasal pillows become dislodged very easily causing me to readjust frequently. The nasal pillows on this are a little more irritating to my nose than my Phillips were. With a few tweaks, this could be a great mask
by Charles C -
Question - is this the strap plus the nose thingy or just the strap?