CPAP Mask Elbow and Swivel for ResMed Mirage™ Nasal Series
Replacement ResMed mask parts for the Mirage SoftGel™, Activa™ LT and Micro™ nasal CPAP masks. This is the elbow assembly and swivel that attaches the mask frame to the CPAP mask hose.
CPAP Mask Elbow & Swivel for Activa™ LT, SoftGel™, and Micro™
This is the replacement elbow assembly and tubing swivel parts to be used with the Mirage™ nasal series of ResMed sleep apnea mask interfaces. These mask parts are available while supplies last. The Mirage SoftGel™ has been discontinued from production. Users of these particular CPAP masks should consider upgrading the Mirage™ FX or AirFit™ N20 series of nasal masks.
- Mirage Activa™ LT Nasal CPAP Mask
- Mirage SoftGel™ Nasal CPAP Mask
- Mirage Micro™ Nasal CPAP Mask
Included in This Package
- (1) Elbow Assembly and Swivel for Mirage Activa™ LT, SoftGel™ and Micro™
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|