Mirage Micro CPAP Mask Cushion Seal
Mirage Micro CPAP Mask Cushion
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
This replacement seal cushion for the Mirage Micro nasal CPAP mask by ResMed needs to be replaced every 1-3 months depending on proper care. An indicator that it is time to change your CPAP mask cushion is excessive mask leak or lack of an effective seal from the cushion, even after cleaning. If your cushion has changed color from it's original clear color to a yellowish color then it is time to change this cushion seal out.
How Do I find my Size?
The Mirage Micro is one of the most convenient cushions to replace. You can find the clear size indicator on the bottom or the side of the silicone cushion. To make the replacement process even easier, arrows are also located on the bottom of the cushion to ensure simple connection to the mask frame.
Included in This Package
- (1) Mirage Micro Replacement Cushion (in selected size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Parts: 16388, 16389, 16390, 16391, 16392
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: A7032
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material Content: Silicone
- RX Required?: No
Ratings & Reviews
by john weinburg (philadelphia, PA) -
This mask really creates a good seal. I have had a couple different nasal masks including the comfort gel, well ironically this is way more comfortable and requires less adjustments