Forehead Support for ResMed Mirage SoftGel, Activa LT and Micro
Forehead Support for Mirage SoftGel™, Activa LT™ and Micro™ Masks
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription.
The CPAP mask forehead support is the part of the CPAP mask that holds the ResMed forehead pad as well as in conjunction with the support dial allows for adjustment of the support to fit each patient to their own needs and requirements. Replacement of this part is needed when the item has either been broken or if becomes loose or cracked to ensure proper fit of the CPAP mask system. If there is a break or has become loose, the mask fit will be altered not allowing for a maximized fit and seal.
- Mirage Activa™ LT Nasal CPAP Mask
- Mirage SoftGel™ Nasal CPAP Mask
- Mirage Micro™ Nasal CPAP Masks
Included in This Package
- (1) Forehead Support for ResMed Mirage SoftGel™, Mirage Activa™ LT and Mirage Micro™ Nasal Masks
- ResMed Forehead Support Pad
- ResMed Forehead Support Dial
- ResMed Universal Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||16393, 60123, 61289|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you replacement parts
by Karen V -
Luckily they sell replacement parts like these. Otherwise I would of had to buy the whole mask again, and it was not cheap. Thank you 1800cpap for selling this product. The free shipping was a bonus too.