Mirage Liberty Full Face CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
Mirage Liberty Full Face CPAP Mask with Optional Headgear by ResMed
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Mirage Liberty full face CPAP mask is a unique design by ResMed that combines a nasal pillow style nostril insert with a cushion that covers the mouth only. This model is a good option for users that need an option to breathe through their nose and mouth but have a narrow nasal bridge that cause too much leak. The optional headgear add-on allows you to make this a complete mask system.
With the Liberty full face you have the advantage of clear line of site. This feature allows the CPAP user to read or watch television in bed while wearing the mask.
Mirage Liberty Special Features & Benefits
- Freedom - Continue your favorite nightly activities such as reading and watching television with the unobtrusive design that offers a free field of vision.
- Comfort - Achieve the most comfortable seal and ideal fit with a range of dual-wall nasal pillow and mouth cushion sizes. Purchase the All Size option to receive all mouth and nasal pillow cushion sizes to find the best fit for you the first night!
- Stable - Maintain stability with the first-time fit headgear. The correct headgear minimizes your mask shifting through the night by keeping it in place and accomplishing proactive sleep therapy!
Included in This Package
- (1) Mirage Liberty Full Face Mask Frame
- (1) Mouth Cushion (size selected)
- (1) Nasal Cushion (size selected)
- All Size Nasal Cushion option available (additional fees apply)
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||61318, 61319, 61320, 61321, 61322, 61323|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Special User Features:||dual-wall cushion and dual-wall nasal pillows with trampoline action|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
11 reviews4 out of 5
Try it before you buy it
by Carm -
Materials in this mask are very poor. They are brittle. I received mine without any instructions for assembly. The face mask small is too large for a small female face so it leaks on either end depending how your head is positioned. Is not shaped to fit the human face
Mirage Liberty™ Full Face CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
by anonymous -