Mirage Swift II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Kit
Mirage Swift II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Mirage Swift II is a nasal pillow style of CPAP mask for sleep apnea therapy. Nasal pillow masks are the smallest apnea treatment interfaces and use pillow cushion inserts that provide a seal around the nostrils. The Swift II is an older generation of the ResMed Mirage family of CPAP masks. The short tube assembly allows you to position the tubing either down to their side or above their head.
A nasal pillow CPAP mask is typically prescribed for users that are on a standard CPAP or Auto CPAP machine with a pressure setting that is under 12cm/H20.
If your CPAP pressure is higher than 12cm/H20, you can still use a nasal pillow CPAP mask. However, as a result, you may be at a n increased risk of dryness and irritation. For these users, it is recommended to use a heated humidifier and a heated CPAP tube (if option is available).
Swift II Special Features
- Mirage Swift II is uniquely designed to minimize the effect of airflow, quietly and gently directing air
- Quiet therapy is essential in improving the quality of sleep in you and your partner
- Enjoy flexibility in sleeping positions. The tube that connects to your machine can be attached at the right or left side, facing upward or downward
Benefits of the Swift II
- Ultra-Quiet -86% quieter than the original Swift; the Swift II mask is ultra-quiet and can help improve your sleep and that of your partner as well. The air vent is located on the frame instead of the cushion and disperses air gently downward mimicking natural breathing.
- Small, Lightweight, and Travel-Friendly -At 2.5 ounces, this mask will not weigh you down. It has a very small footprint that covers less of the face. The pillows rest gently under the nose which is ideal for users who read or watch TV before sleep. It folds up for easy travel for users that are frequently traveling. Above all, the minimal design creates comfort and helps users with better compliance by proving all around ease of use.
- Improved Pillows -The details are microscopic but the user can feel it. ResMed has completed comprehensive studies using anthropometry (the study of human body measurements on a comparative basis) using a vast range of nasal and facial features to improve the design of the pillows. This allows for a better seal and optimized comfort while fitting a wide range of people. All pillow sizes are interchangeable with the mask frame.
- Adjustable Angle: -An adjustable rotating pillow sleeve allows the user to select the best angle to conform to their unique facial features and helps to create ideal comfort and a superior seal.
- Flexibility Counts -The pillows, pillow sleeve, and the neck that connect them both are flexible and supple enabling for more comfort and a better fit with some movement of the nasal and facial features.
- Easy Fitting -After initial fitting and adjustment the Swift II can be put on without Velcro or clips. No need for daily readjustment.
- Ease of Cleaning -Assembly and disassembly are simple and easy, with very few parts, making for effortless cleaning or replacement of parts.
- Choice of Tube Position -The tube can be placed up (attached to the headgear) or down and on either side making for freedom, comfort, and flexibility for the user.
Included in This Package
- (1) Mirage Swift II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask (selected size)
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Short Tube Assembly
- (1) Cushion Clip
- (1) End Cap
- Optional Headgear(additional fees apply)
- All Size Cushion Option Available (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: 2.5 oz (about 72 g)
- Associated Part Numbers: 60537, 60538, 60539
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: A7034
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
Great for people with facial hair
by Carlos (Bakersfield, CA) -
I have been trying to find a mask that fits without having to shave my mustache or beard. It was impossible until I found the Mirage Swift II. It fits nice and snug and doesn't pressure my nose. It stays in place through the night even if I toss and turn and change positions. I like to have a choice as to what side the hose comes in from; it allows me to sleep on my preferred side without the hose interference. It is a great pillow that I have been using for many months without problems. Aside from that, it has very few parts and you can buy the individual replacement parts instead of having to buy the entire mask. The headgear is very simple and the entire thing is very small to pack. I am very satisfied.
Best Mask I Found
by Richard (Texas) -
I have used three different brand of mask,and all have rubbed my nose uncomfortably. This is the lighest system I've used, and much more comfortable. I though I might have to wear a chin strap, but my wife says I'm not breathing through my mouth. I think the funny feeling that occurs when I do, stops me from doing it.