Quattro FX Full CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
Quattro FX Full Face Kit by ResMed
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Quattro FX CPAP mask promises to be one of the most comfortable full face CPAP masks on the market. Achieve the best fit by selecting the perfect cushion size, available in 3 sizes: Small, Medium, and Large!
Designed to reduce pressure points allows this mask to provide a comfortable seal without causing skin irritation. ResMed removes the forehead support from the previous Mirage Quattro Full Face Mask which encourages you to manage your sleep apnea comfortably. The Quattro FX allows you to do a number of normal activities before falling asleep such as wearing glasses to watch television or read a book. Never let your sleep apnea get in the way of your favorite activities again!
How do I know which size to order?
Use a tape measure to measure the distance from the bridge of your nose to the midpoint between your bottom lip and chin.
- Mirage Quattro Fx Small Cushion = 3.5 inches
- Mirage Quattro Fx Medium Cushion = 4 inches
- Mirage Quattro Fx Large Cushion = 4 3/8 inches
Special Features and Benefits
- Time and cost savings - The suspension-like combination of the Spring Air cushion and Spring frame means forehead support is unnecessary. Eliminating an additional point of adjustment, fitting Quattro FX is fast and straightforward.
- Therapy acceptance - The comfort, performance and feeling of openness that Quattro FX provides, help users accept and continue therapy at titration and beyond.
- Customer Benefits - New technologies in the Spring Air cushion and Spring frame offer the stability and angular adjustment provided by conventional forehead support. Quattro FX offers the quality and performance needed, in a less obtrusive full face mask.
- CPAP Mask Freedom - Fewer points of contact with the face reduce the chances of skin irritation; a clear line of sight helps break down the physical and emotional barriers associated with full face therapy.
- A good nights sleep - High-tech Spring Air cushion distributes pressure evenly and absorbs even the slightest user movements, so users can enjoy a good nights sleep, confident that their seal is safe.
Included in This Package
- (1) Quattro FX Full Face Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (in selected size)
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Part Numbers: 61700, 61701, 61702
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7030
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mode of Operation: All CPAP and Bi-Level Devices
- RX Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
Great mask hate the headgear.
by Wendy -
I love the mask but hate the headgear. It cuts over my ears and causes pressure rubbing. If there were an added strap or the current one was higher it would be no problem.
by Kenneth -
Why do all the reviews have no comments? And posted by anonymous? Sounds like BS to me.