Quattro FX Full Face Cushion by ResMed
ResMed Quattro FX and FX for Her Full Face Cushion
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Quattro FX series of full face CPAP masks by ResMed are an older generation of sleep apnea therapy interfaces. The ResMed Quattro FX cushion is replaceable and should be done when it becomes noticeably ineffective with CPAP mask leaking. This model is available in the "for him" and "for her" versions however it should be noted that the "for her" version frame will not fit the large cushion.
Special Features & Benefits
- Time and cost savings - The suspension-like combination of the Spring Air cushion and Spring frame means forehead support is unnecessary. Eliminating an additional point of adjustment, fitting the Quattro FX is fast and straightforward.
- Therapy Acceptance - The comfort, performance and feeling of openness that the Quattro FX provides, help users accept and continue therapy at titration and beyond.
- Customer Benefits - New technologies in the Spring Air cushion and Spring frame offer the stability and angular adjustment provided by conventional forehead support. The ResMed Quattro FX cushion offers the quality and performance needed, in a less obtrusive full face mask.
- Freedom - Fewer points of contact with the face reduce the chances of skin irritation. A clear line of sight helps break down the physical and emotional barriers associated with full face therapy.
- A Good Nights Sleep - High-tech Spring Air cushion distributes pressure evenly and absorbs even the slightest user movements, so users can enjoy a good nights sleep, confident that their seal is safe.
How Do I find my Size?
Remove your cushion from the mask frame and look on the side of the silicone material. You will notice a clear size indication making for a quick and easy reorder process. If you have any questions please contact our customer service team at 1-800-274-1366.
Included in This Package
- (1) ResMed Quattro FX Cushion (in selected size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||61722, 61721, 61723|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
Ratings & Reviews
by Mark (Cincinnati) -
thanks for the Great price and fast shipping!