Swift LT Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
ResMed Swift LT CPAP Mask with Optional Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Swift LT is a nasal pillow style of CPAP mask used for the treatment of snoring, upper airway resistance and sleep apnea. The Swift LT and LT for Her are older generations of sleep apnea interfaces and have been updated to the AirFit P10 and P10 for Her nasal pillow CPAP masks.
A nasal pillow style mask uses a small silicone inserts that seals around the nostril to provide air that is delivered by your CPAP or VPAP machine. The mask is compromised of 3 components, the frame, cushion and headgear strap which is optional (additional fees apply). Over time these parts will need to be replaced from normal wear and tear; and indicator of which is excessive mask leaking even after cleaning.
Special Features & Benefits
- Lightweight - Light on the face without compromising seal and stability. Receive the most comfortable fit as well as a tight mask seal.
- Few Pressure Points - No forehead support ensuring you will not wake up with unsightly skin irritation marks in the morning.
- Reduce Mask Shift - Rotating barrel ensures the right fit every time. Designed to fit inside the nose, the opportunity for your cushion to shift at night is reduced meaning you get the air pressure you need every night!
- Unique Headgear Design - Are you worried about laying on your tube at night and not receiving the air pressure you need? The Swift LT takes care of that with one simple fix, a tube retainer. Connecting to the top of your headgear, secure the tube above your head while you sleep allowing you to move freely throughout the night!
- Ease of Use - Easy to clean and assemble means less stress when it comes to maintaining your CPAP equipment. Quickly attach and detach the tube without removing your entire mask when you need to get up in the middle of the night.
- Quiet - Vent design disperses air away from bed partner. Achieve a quiet night of sleep without accepting loud CPAP therapy. Trust that the Swift LT mask will let you and your bed partner to get the best night of sleep you've been looking for!
Included in This Package
- (1) Swift LT Short Tube Frame Assembly - 60577
- (1) Cushion (selected size) - 60541, 60542, 60543
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply) - 60578
- All size cushion option available (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||60582, 60571, 60572, 60573|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|