Deluxe Chin Strap for CPAP Therapy by Philips Respironics
The deluxe chin strap by Philips Respironics is designed to assist users that tend to mouth breath while using a CPAP or Bi-Level machine due to the airway pressure. This is also a great training aid for users that are new to CPAP and need to develop the muscle training of keeping their mouth closed.
Philips Respironics Deluxe Chin Strap For CPAP Therapy
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Deluxe Chin Strap is designed with a wider coverage area when strapping around the chin and top of the head. The wider strap can help a user with keeping the chin strap on as it makes a greater contact with the general area of the head and chin.
Philips Respironics Deluxe Chin Strap is an alternative for the user that has a tendency to breath out of the mouth while using a CPAP or Bi-Level. The machine provides a positive airway pressure and at time, can cause a user to use their mouth when breathing. This will help in keeping the mouth closed.
A much wider chin strap for the user that cannot keep a regular chin strap on throughout the night. The wider chin strap is to allow for more movement while keeping its stability on the chin.
Included in this Package
- (1) Deluxe Chin Strap by Philips Respironics
- Premium Adjustable Chinstrap
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Chinstrap: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
|Dimensions:||37" x 3" | Crown Strap 9 3/4" x 1"|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|