Mask Liners for FitLife Total Face Mask
Silent Night FitLife Mask Liners
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
This Silent Night product is a mask liner for the FitLife Total Face CPAP mask. Mask liners help reduce the irritation felt by CPAP users while wearing their masks. The liners also help protect the cushion from the oils from the user's skin that break down the cushion over time. This purchase includes 4 mask liners, each liner is recommended to last 6-8 days unless you notice any damage that may cause the liner to work ineffectively.
Benefits of Silent Night FitLife Mask Liners
- Reduces Air Leaks
- Reduces Pressure Marks
- Attaches to mask
- Improves Nose Bridge Comfort
- Absorbs Moisture
- Anti-Bacterial/Anti-Microbial Fabric
- Reusable and Economical
- Soft and Comfortable
- Size Small, Large and Extra Large
- Reduces the risk of nose bridge sores
- Keeps mask cleaner and reduces mask cleaning time
- The Micro Pillow Fabric acts as a barrier to significantly reduce air leaks. Antibacterial/antimicrobial fabric is treated to prevent growth of odor-causing bacteria and fabric deterioration caused by mold and mildew
- Soft and cushioned
- Easy to handle fabric resists curling and forms nicely around the mask
- Reduces the risk of nose bridge sores, and keeps mask cleaner and reduces mask cleaning time.
- Secure the liner to your CPAP mask using Quick Stick tabs that can be repositioned
- Adjust the positioning of the liner by simply removing and reapplying the Quick Stick tabs
- Remove the liner for mask washing and re-attach for use
- Moisture within the mask is absorbed by the liner
- Red and irritating facial pressure marks are greatly reduced or eliminated
Included with This Package
- (1) box (4 liners) of mask liners
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
Husband loves the comfort but tape isn't always reliable.
by FyeTM -
My husband uses these faithfully. They prevent facial sores and they're very comfortable.
80% of the time the at least 1 tape will come off (which is why I didn't give 5 stars).