SleepWeaver 3D Soft Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask by Circadiance
Circadiance SleepWeaver 3D Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
Try this mask risk-free for 30 days! If you are not 100% satisfied, contact us for a full store credit and our customer service staff will assist you in finding a CPAP Mask for your specific needs.
The New 3D Soft cloth Nasal Mask is a skin-friendly CPAP mask offering the most natural-to-wear solution by use of a unique cloth mask cushion. The 3D mask comes in a single size cushion that fits most CPAP users and offers Headgear in 2 sizes, Regular (neck sizes up to 16.5") or Large (neck sizes 16" or greater).
The SleepWeaver 3D Mask provides a soft, loose-fitting, lightweight, and great seal giving you the best alternative to the tight-fitting, hard plastic masks. The mask is very easy to fit without over tightening the straps of the mask to get a great seal. The new interface design gives you a loose fit while providing a comfortable and reliably strong seal.
Add the Featherweight tubing to your order to gain more freedom of movement as you sleep maximizing overall comfort!
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
- 3D Wing-Shaped Headgear - SleepWeaver 3D's unique wing-shaped headgear has soft straps with rounded edges that fit just above and below the ears. 3D headgear is easy to fit and simple to adjust. It is available in two sizes - Regular and Large.
- Soft Cloth Fabric - SleepWeaver 3D's elastic fabric conforms to your facial features. Using cloth helps make the mask one of the lightest masks available. Cloth masks eliminate the need for a cushion or nasal pad.
- Low Profile Design - The smaller low profile is great for people who wear glasses, read or watch TV in bed, eliminating contact at the nasal bridge and forehead where sleep therapy users often experience pressure points and pain, with other mask. Unlike most CPAP masks, the 3D has no rigid frame pressing against your face, allowing you to roll over on your pillow.
- 3D's Soft Cloth Cushion - The 3D's streamlined cloth cushion, with inner comfort lining, inflates gently against the skin, creating a soft, leak free seal, with an elastic piece of inner fabric extending off the cushion that helps create a strong seal on the nose. Designed to create a cushion of air, the cloth material wicks moisture away from your face, maintaining a cool feel throughout the night. The soft cloth cushion is durable and easy to clean, simply wash by hand and let air dry.
- 360° Swivel - 360º double swivel elbow so tubing can be put in any position, over the head, down the chest, or to the side.
- Lightweight and Flexible - Lightweight with new and more flexible elastic interface material that creates the best seal.
Included in This Package
- (1) Mask with Cloth Cushion
- (1) 360° Swivel
- (1) Headgear (selected size)
- (1) Product manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Health & Beauty > Health Care > Respiratory Care > PAP Masks|
|30 Day in store credit money back guarantee|
|Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|Yes International Shipping is available|
Available Resources for the SleepWeaver 3D Nasal CPAP Mask
- SleepWeaver 3D Soft Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask Quick Fit Tips Video
SleepWeaver Advance 3D FAQ's
Is the SleepWeaver 3D a specialty mask?
The SleepWeaver 3D Nasal Mask is intended to provide an interface for noninvasive Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) ventilation therapy. This mask is intended for single-patient use in the home and single-patient use in the hospital / institutional environment. This mask is to be used on individuals who are greater than 66 lbs (30 kg).
Does the SleepWeaver 3D Mask come in different sizes?
The soft cloth portion of the mask is only available in one size and the headgear is available in regular and large. The most accurate measurement is directly under the jawline. If you measure 16 inches (41cm) or above, then you should consider the large size headgear. If you measure 16.5 inches (42 cm) or less, then you should consider the regular size headgear. The SleepWeaver 3D is intended to be used on individuals who are greater than 66 lbs (30 kg).
What should I do if I experience leaks?
You should make sure your measurements are accurate. If your measurement falls between the two headgear sizes, then you should try each size headgear to see which one provides the best fit.
Does the SleepWeaver 3D come in different colors?
No. The SleepWeaver 3D is available only in blue.
What material is the SleepWeaver 3D Mask made of?
The cloth is the same material used to make winter ski clothing. A portion of the mask that contacts the skin contains polyester, nylon, and elastane. The cloth material is “breathable” meaning that the material wicks moisture and heat away from the user’s skin. The headgear consists of polyurethane foam, nylon, and lycra.
Do you offer a warranty?
Yes. Circadiance warrants that your SleepWeaver 3D Soft Cloth Nasal Pap mask and headgear shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase by the initial consumer.
Will SleepWeaver 3D work with my existing CPAP machine?
SleepWeaver products are designed to work with all standard CPAP and Bi-level machines.
How do i clean the SleepWeaver 3D mask?
The SleepWeaver 3D should be cleaned by hand washing with a mild, nonabrasive soap in warm water every other day. Never use hot water. Repeat washing until visibly clean. Hand wash the headgear weekly. Rinse well with quality drinking water and allow to air dry out of direct sunlight.
Ratings & Reviews
3 reviews4.3 out of 5
So Much Better
by Amy (Pennsylvania) -
The regular cpap nasal mask that I was prescribed was chewing up my face. Enter, the Elan. It was so much more comfortable, but it irritated under my nose very bad. The 3D solved that problem fast. It is much smaller than the Elan and isn't rough under the nose. After a couple of nights getting used to the pillow effect and adjusting small leaks, it has been good. My nose does often get itchy because the fixture occasionally touches the tip of my nose. I look forward to seeing how this works longterm.