SleepWeaver Advance Nasal Cloth CPAP Mask by Circadiance
Circadiance SleepWeaver Advance Nasal Cloth CPAP Mask With Improved Seal
The SleepWeaver Advance offers you a skin friendly Nasal CPAP mask, perfect if you feel the standard hard plastic is uncomfortable or if you are allergic to silicone. The SleepWeaver cloth CPAP mask produces the softest, lightest and most natural-to-wear mask on the market while providing you with it's innovative and comfortable cloth design. This unique design expands to fit comfortably on any CPAP user and offers a30 day Satisfaction Guarantee!
Special Features & Benefits
- Easy Sizing - Reduce time searching for the best fit with a true "one size fits most" mask design. Straying away from typical CPAP masks, the SleepWeaver Advance comes in one convenient cushion and headgear size due to the "ballooning" nature of the mask cushion.
- Breathable - The cloth design draws moisture away from your skin away and evaporates into the cloth material of your SleepWeaver mask, keeping the area between your mask and skin dry throughout the night.
- Cushion of Air - Uniquely designed cloth cushions provide a sensitive skin friendly, alternative for anyone with a silicone or polyurethane gel allergy. Air pressure moves through your tube and into the cloth cushion causing a "ballooning" effect to contour to your exact facial structure. Maintain a comfortable seal with the exclusive fit of this uncommon style cushion.
- No Pressure Points - The elastic, adjustable strap allows 4" of sizing on each side and the top, allowing a broader fit for larger and smaller heads. You will always find the best fitting headgear with the Velcro straps that can easily be adjusted to your desired level of comfort ideal for your facial features.
- No Rigid Frame - Unlike many CPAP Masks on the market, Circadiance removes the use of a frame to hold your cushion which reduces the potential of skin irritation. This freedom of movement allows you to roll over on your pillow or lay in the most comfortable sleeping position.
- Soft and Strong Headgear - Achieve a strong reliable hold with the Easy Peel Tabs designed with Velcro ends. Easily attach or detach your headgear without struggling to find the perfect fit every night!
Available colors for the SleepWeaver Advance
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee! If you don't like the mask just send it back within 30 days for store credit or an exchange.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines & humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy!
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Cloth Cushion with built-in elbow
- (1) Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||0.2 lbs|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
|Warranty:||30 Day in store credit money back guarantee|
Ratings & Reviews
6 reviews4.7 out of 5
Best mask yet
by Bryan Weckel (Azle, TX) -
I just got this in yesterday and it is so comfortable. I have not had that good of sleep in a long time. It fits perfectly after a little adjusting and does not move when you turn in your sleep. I would recommend this mask to anyone. I do not usually do reviews, but I feel I needed to on this one.
Fantastic, much easier on the Face.
by Marion Downie (Ararat 3377) -
I find this Mask is so much more comfortable and lighter. My one problem has been...the two narrow straps from upper nose to top of forehead have stretched very loosely, I have tied them up but even then they have stretched more, that is a real nuisance. I hope it has maybe been improved since I purchased mine when they first came out. I am intending to buy a new mask, tubing and the CPAP pillow in a couple of weeks. I have been in hospital for various types of surgery and tests over the past 18 months and have been keen to show my mask to staff, other patients plus visitors who are interested.The anaesthetists & surgeons, plus nursing staff were very interested in the cloth mask, even a couple of orderlies who have CPAP machines were interested in knowing all about the new Masks..... I hope it has given you new customers, from the Ararat/Ballarat and surrounding regions. If it hadn't been for the 'narrow straps' problem I would give 5 stars.