SleepWeaver Advance Cloth CPAP Mask
SleepWeaver Advance Nasal Cloth CPAP Mask
The SleepWeaver Advance offers you a skin-friendly nasal CPAP mask, which is perfect if you feel the standard hard plastic is uncomfortable or if you are allergic to silicone. The SleepWeaver cloth CPAP mask produces the softest, lightest, and most natural mask on the market while providing you with an innovative and comfortable design. This mask expands to fit comfortably on any CPAP user and offers a 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee!
Add the optional featherweight tubing to receive the full benefits of this lightweight cloth mask!
- Easy Sizing - Reduce time searching for the best fit with a true "one size fits most" cloth nasal mask design. Straying away from the typical CPAP mask with headgear, the SleepWeaver Advance comes in one convenient cushion and headgear size due to the "ballooning" nature of the mask cushion.
- Breathable - The cloth design draws moisture away from your skin, keeping the area between your mask and skin dry throughout the night.
- Cushion of Air - Unique cloth cushions provide a sensitive, skin-friendly alternative for anyone with a silicone or polyurethane gel allergy. Air pressure moves through your tube and into the cloth cushion causing a "ballooning" effect to contour to your exact facial structure. Maintain a comfortable seal to provide sleep apnea therapy with the exclusive fit of this cushion.
- No Pressure Points- The elastic, adjustable strap allows 4" of sizing on each side and the top, allowing it to fit larger and smaller heads. You will always find the best fitting headgear with the Velcro straps that can easily be adjusted to your desired level of comfort.
- No Rigid Frame - Unlike many CPAP masks on the market, Circadiance removes the use of a frame to hold your cushion, which reduces the potential for skin irritation. This freedom of movement allows you to roll over or lay in your most comfortable sleeping style without disrupting the position of your Circadiance SleepWeaver.
- Soft and Strong Headgear - Achieve a reliable hold with the easy-peel tabs designed with Velcro ends just for the SleepWeaver. Easily attach or detach your headgear without struggling to find the perfect fit every night! You’ll find the soft cloth CPAP mask is easy to adjust.
Available colors for the SleepWeaver Advance
Enjoy wearing a mask that reflects your own personal style. The SleepWeaver Advance soft cloth mask comes in several colors and patterns, including:
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee! If you don't like the mask just send it back within 30 days for store credit or an exchange.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable
Can't find your Rx? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx required to avoid any delays (except machines & humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an Rx). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Cloth Cushion with built-in elbow
- (1) Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: 0.2 lbs
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
- Warranty: 30 Day in store credit money back guarantee
Ratings & Reviews
Best mask yet
by Bryan Weckel (Azle, TX) -
I just got this in yesterday and it is so comfortable. I have not had that good of sleep in a long time. It fits perfectly after a little adjusting and does not move when you turn in your sleep. I would recommend this mask to anyone. I do not usually do reviews, but I feel I needed to on this one.
Fantastic, much easier on the Face.
by Marion Downie (Ararat 3377) -
I find this Mask is so much more comfortable and lighter. My one problem has been...the two narrow straps from upper nose to top of forehead have stretched very loosely, I have tied them up but even then they have stretched more, that is a real nuisance. I hope it has maybe been improved since I purchased mine when they first came out. I am intending to buy a new mask, tubing and the CPAP pillow in a couple of weeks. I have been in hospital for various types of surgery and tests over the past 18 months and have been keen to show my mask to staff, other patients plus visitors who are interested.The anaesthetists & surgeons, plus nursing staff were very interested in the cloth mask, even a couple of orderlies who have CPAP machines were interested in knowing all about the new Masks..... I hope it has given you new customers, from the Ararat/Ballarat and surrounding regions. If it hadn't been for the 'narrow straps' problem I would give 5 stars.