AirCurve 10 ASV Bi-Level with HumidAir
AirCurve ASV Bi-Level by ResMed
Copy of RX Required. Domestic U.S. Sales Only.
The ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV Bilevel is a unique therapy device that offers personalized therapy for uncommon breathing disorders such as Cheyne-Stokes respiration (CSR), central sleep apnea (CSA) and associated obstructive events. It features the most clinically-studied and proven ASV algorithm, the AirCurve 10 ASV is the only adaptive servo-vent that targets the patients own recent minute ventilation .
ASV is a new form of positive airway pressure unit that continuously monitors the patients breathing pattern in exquisite detail. Whenever ASV detects significant reductions or pauses in breathing, it intervenes with just enough support to maintain the patients breathing at 90% of what had been normal for that individual just prior to the decrease in breathing. When the patients breathing problem ends, the machine reduces pressure gently.
When the patients breathing is stable, ASV provides just enough pressure support to help keep the airway open, thereby providing an approximate 50% reduction in the work of breathing. The ASV Technology continuously adjusts itself to meet the patients needs in a way that will feel normal for that patient at that point in time, most like the patient's natural breathing, which makes therapy much more comfortable .
What are ASV Devices Meant To Treat?
- Complex sleep apnea syndrome and central sleep apnea.
- Normalizes breathing, completely suppressing CSA and/or Cheyne-Stokes respiration (CSR)
- Improves sleep, (the amount of time the patient spends in slow-wave and REM sleep increases).
Adaptive-Servo Ventilation Algorithm:
- Adapts to the patients ventilatory needs on a breath-by-breath basis
- Automatically calculates a target ventilation (90% of the patient's recent average ventilation)
- Adjusts the pressure support to achieve it
- ASV algorithm constantly learns, responds, predicts and synchronizes with the patients respiratory pattern to help rapidly stabilize respiration.
- The pressure support varies to respond to the patient's need.
- Mandatory breaths are delivered at the patients recent spontaneous breath rate
- Easy-Breathe Waveform: Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of normal breathing and replicates it for your breathing comfort.
- Leak Management: Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- Climate Control: Climate Control comprises the HumidAir humidifier and the ClimateLineAir heated air tube and is designed to deliver constant, comfortable temperature and humidity levels during therapy and aims to minimize the common side effects of therapy to increase compliance.
- ASV Auto Mode: In ASV Auto mode, this Bi-level machine not only responds within the breath, adjusting Pressure Support to stabilize respiration, it also automatically adjusts the expiratory pressure in order to provide the minimum pressure required to maintain upper airway patency.
- The ASV Auto Mode analyzes the state of the patients upper airway on a breath-by-breath basis and delivers expiratory pressure within the allowed range.
- HumidAir Integrated Heated Humidifier is built in to the CPAP device. You can use the ClimateLine Air heated hose tube or a standard SlimLine lightweight hose tube.
- Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure provides two levels of pressure: Inspiratory Positive Airway Pressure (IPAP) and a lower Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure (EPAP) for easier exhalation.
Include with your Purchase
- (1) AirCurve 10 ASV Bi-Level Machine with Integrated Humidifier
- (1)New humidifier water chamber tub
- (1)SlimLine tubing
- (1)Power Supply
- (1)SD Card
- (1)Travel Bag
- (Mask Not Included: Recommended Full Face Style)
- ClimateLine Air Heated CPAP Hose (Optional add-on at checkout
Recommended Replacement Schedule:
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
- Actual Weight: 44 oz.
- Altitude Compensation: Yes
- Associated Part Numbers: 37216
- Compliance Meter: Yes
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: AU
- Dimensions: 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
- Filters: Standard Pollen or Hypo-Allergenic
- Humidifier: Integrated, Included
- International Shipping: No
- Mode of Operation: Auto Servo Ventilator (ASV) Mode
- Pressure Range: 4 to 25 cm H2O
- Ramp Time: 0-45 minutes
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable
- Shipping Weight: 7lbs
- Special User Features: Optional ClimateLine Air Heated Tubing
- Starting Ramp Pressure: 4cm h2o
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
- Warranty: 2 Year
Ratings & Reviews
Doctor Recommended! Glad he Did
by Stanley -
I wear a full face mask, and have some complicated sleep issues, so my doctor thought this machine would be the best one for me. It is expensive but worth every penny to help me feel better and overall making me healthier . My older machine was not up to date on all the features that I actually needed for my complex sleeping issues. To be honest I think this machine knows more about me then I do! It is pricey but If I can feel better knowing it's doing the work for me, then I'm ok with that.
Bes MachineI've had since 1985
by RGE (WV) -
so far this machine does exactly what the sales review says it will. I've only used it for a few nights so far but I sleep better, deeper and with grater reduction of apneas OSA and CSA than even the sleep study using a technician monitored and adjusting VPAP was able to accomplish. Looking forward to even better results as I us it more.