AirCurve™ 10 S Bi-Level with HumidAir™ and ClimateLine™ by ResMed
AirCurve™ 10 S Bi-Level with Humidifier and ClimateLine™ Air Heated Tube
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
AirCurve™ 10 S is a Bi-Level type of machine that offers two different pressure settings, usually within 4cm/H2O (i.e. 8cm/4cm). What that means is that one setting is an inspiratory pressure (IPAP) and one is an expiratory pressure (EPAP). When the pressures are delivered you will receive the IPAP when you breathe in and then the pressure will drop to the EPAP when you breathe out. This can make therapy feel more comfortable, for patients that need that extra pressure support.The AirCurve™ 10 S also comes with an integrated humidifier, that makes sleep therapy even more comfortable. Patients have better success using a humidifier with their therapy, keeping the nose and mouth from drying out through the night.
Special Features of the AirCurve™ 10 S
- Easy-Breathe technology: The Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics your natural breathing and replicates it for a more natural breathing experience.
- Climate Control: Powered by the machine and the HumidAir Humidifier, Climate Control is designed to deliver a constant, comfortable temperature and humidity level during therapy. OPTIONALClimateLineAir Heated Tube can enhance your comfort and help prevent moisture from accumulating in the tube.
- Leak Management: Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- Supplementary Oxygen: The AirCurve™ 10 S bilevel machine is compatible with up to 15L/min of supplementary oxygen.
- HumidAir™ Humidifier: The humidifier can be set to 9 different settings: off, and 1 through 8 with 1 being the lowest level of humidification, and 8 being the highest.
- LCD Display: The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface, and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Easy-Breathe Motor: Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner. The AirCurve™ 10 S has an ambient light sensor that adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the amount of light in the room. So if you get up during the night and need to pause your therapy, the screen will stay dim so it doesn't disrupt your partner. The screens back-light also turns off automatically to help you fall back to sleep without disturbance.
- AutoRamp: ResMed's new AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once you're asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment you need it.
- Tubing Options: The AirCurve™ 10 S comes with ResMed's ultra-light SlimLine CPAP tubing which is 40% lighter than traditional CPAP tubing. You have the option to choose the ClimateLineAir Heated tubing at checkout
- Wireless Data Transmission: Transmits compliance data via a wireless signal (Only available for use in the United States).
Important Note: If you have questions regarding the myAir app, please click on the Manuals Tab to access a direct link to ResMed's myAir Support Page.
Bi-Level CPAP Machine DifferencesImportant Facts about Bi-Level Machines: Bi-Level PAP therapy uses 2 levels of pressure to treat sleep apnea, an inspiratory pressure (IPAP) and an expiratory pressure (EPAP). This simply means that the pressure delivered upon inhalation is higher than the pressure upon breathing out and is beneficial to the person that has trouble exhaling against standard CPAP pressure.
Important Facts about Humidification: Using a humidifier with your therapy can reduce dryness and congestion and improve comfort. The airflow generated by CPAP therapy is often greater than what your body is accustomed to humidifying on its own. However, with proper humidification, you can reduce common symptoms like nasal congestion and dry throat.
ResMed heated humidifiers add moisture and warmth to the air delivered by therapy devices, reducing the symptoms of dryness and congestion and therefore improving therapy comfort.
Included with this Purchase
- Bi-Level Fixed Pressure CPAP Machine
- Built-In HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- Standard Humidifier Chamber
- ClimateLine Air Tubing
- Power Supply and Cord
- Travel Bag
- 1- Standard Filter (Installed)
- SD Card - Inserted in Machine
- Patient Manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule:
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
|AC Power:||Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz|
|Actual Weight:||44 oz (2.75lbs)|
|Associated Part Numbers:||37213, 37214|
|Battery Power:||Optional DC/DC Converter Sold Seperate|
|Compliance Meter:||On screen display|
|Country of Origin:||Australia|
|Data Storage Content:||SD Card or Wireless Transmission (US Only) to Provider|
|DC Power:||24V ---3.75A|
|Dimensions:||4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"|
|FAA Approved:||Yes. Documentation may be required per airline|
|Filters:||Standard or Hypo-Allergenic Disposable|
|Humidifier:||Integrated with Optional Heated Tubing|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Material Content:||Flame Retardant Thermoplastic|
|Mode of Operation:||Bi-Level Fixed Pressure|
|Pressure Range:||4cm/H2O to 20cm/H2O|
|Ramp Time:||0-45 Minutes|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|Sound Level:||Less Than 26.6 dBA|
|Special User Features:||AutoRamp, Intergrated Humidifier, Heated Hose Tube|
|Starting Ramp Pressure:||4cm/H2O|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Warranty:||2 Year Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
by Nancy (cleveland) -
I love, love , love this machine. Finally replaced my old crap with this high tech, do everything machine. so happy with it. Wish I would have found it sooner. Thanks 1800 cpap for all your help. Recommend the Bomb! :)
by Vic (Pennsylvania) -
This machine works great for camping and hunting. the size and DC adapter was a great addition..