AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The all new AirFit F20 with Optional Headgear is part of the ResMed AirFit family. This is a full face mask designed to cover the nose and mouth in order to provide optimal sleep therapy. The AirFit F20 is Equipped with an innovative new cushion design, InfinitySeal Cushion Technology and a variety of other design enhancements. The InfinitySeal full face cushion starts at the bridge of the nose and falls below the mouth to provide CPAP therapy to the nose and mouth. This new cushion features specially-designed infinity loops and varying thickness levels designed to reduce blowout and provide support at the sides of the nose.
The frame is soft and flexible that includes integrated padding. The result is a mask that comfortably moves with you and provides a reliable seal throughout the night, regardless of sleep position. The AirFit F20 is the most technologically advanced full face mask ever. With this simple design, each size cushion can easily be clicked into the standard AirFit F20 mask frame.
The AirFit F20 Full Face Mask is similar to the AirFit F10 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear. To make the F20 mask better ResMed increased the comfort of the mask and added padding to the mask frame and headgear making it softer and more comfortable.
Special Features and Benefits
- Open Visibility Mask Design -The AirFit 20 Full Face mask covers the nose and mouth without the aid of a forehead support. The frame spreads low beneath the eyes and rises high above the ears. Those who are claustrophobic or enjoy reading and watching TV before falling asleep may enjoy the open range of visibility
- InfinitySeal Full Face Cushion - The newly designed seal provides an effective seal across a wide range of therapy pressures to strengthen the seal throughout CPAP therapy. This cushion pairs with the frame which is intended to fit a number of different face types and structures.
- Padded Headgear with Magnetic Clips -Plush headgear is specifically designed for extra softness and stability. The Magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily.
- Quick Release Elbow with Air Diffuser - This feature allows the user to quickly stop and start therapy without the need to disrupt the mask. Diffused venting evenly disperses air to dampen air flow and noise out of the mask.
- Multiple Headgear Sizes Available - Choose from 3 different headgear sizes to ensure an optimal fit! Only the Standard size is included with the purchase of this mask, however, the other sizes available for purchase: Small and Large. Find the best fit for your face structure and cushion size.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) AirFit F20 Full Face Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Elbow
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Part Numbers:63460, 63461, 63462, 63470, 63471, 63472
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin:USA
- Insurance Codes: A7030, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free:Yes
- Mode of Operation:Full Face Style Mask
- RX Required?: No
- Shipping Weight:1 lb
- US Shipping Cost: Free
Ratings & Reviews
by Sam -
Switching from a nasal to a full face took some time to adjust but this mask has made a huge difference in my sleep therapy. Stays in place throughout the night and does not bother my nose like I thought it might. It's easy to adjust the headgear. Recommend if you need a Full face mask.
by Joe D -
Was really hesitant to order this mask , but after reading the description about the cushion , I decided to purchase it. Glad I did, the cushion is soft and really keeps air from leaking out the sides. Not sure I understand all the technology built into this, but it does do a good job. I'm also able to move around a lot while keeping the mask in place. The headgear is well padded and easy to adjust. Have to say I'm pretty pleased with it.