AirFit™ N10 for Her Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
AirFit™ N10 for Her Nasal CPAP Mask with Optional Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
AirFit™ N10 for Her is a nasal CPAP mask made by ResMed. This model is designed specifically for women. This mask includes the frame and cushion only but you can add the headgear to make a complete CPAP mask system. Nasal style masks are sleep apnea interfaces that cover the nose only and provide a seal for pressurized air delivered from a CPAP or bi-level device. The magnetic headgear clips are included with the AirFit™ N10 for Her Mask and allow for quick release or connection of the headgear to the mask frame.
Special Features & Benefits
- Magnetic Headgear clips: Magnets are inside the headgear clips and frame of the AirFit™ N10 for Her. Once looped through, the headgear is only a snap away from being connected. This makes taking the mask off and placing back on during the night very easy. There is a lip on the opposite side of the clip, keeping the magnet in place even under the tightest headgear configurations, so there is no problems with it slipping.
- Spring Air Dual-Wall Cushion: The AirFit™ N10 nasal cushionhas a dual wall system which promotes consistency. The outer wall seals while the inner wall stabilizes. It features a clip which is used to quickly release the cushion from the mask frame. The N10 mask for Her is in size small.
- Minimal Contact Points: The upper arms of the AirFit™ N10 for Her frame are designed in a curved pattern which hover over the cheeks, allowing for minimal contact with the face.
- Circular Venting: The N10 frame has a ring of small exhalation ports which directs the air in various directions away from the user and bed partner.
- SoftEdge Headgear: The optional headgear aims to provide a comfortable, stable fit and promote a proper seal. The very Soft headgear reduces the chance of red marks. The headgear has four points of adjustment for an optimal fit. The crown strap which sits on top of the head adds stability and helps maintain cushion placement. The AirFit™ N10 headgear for Her is gray on the outer side and pink on the inner side.
- Soft Wraps Included Soft wraps are included with the AirFit™ N10 for Her and are placed over the clear silicone frame, they add comfort to your face if it should rest against your cheeks.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) AirFit N10 for Her Nasal CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (Size Small)
- (1) Pair Magnetic Headgear Clips
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
- AirFit™ N10 Replacement Cushion: Standard 63240, Small 63241, Wide 63242
- AirFit™ N10 for Her Replacement Headgear: 63261 (pink)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Available Downloads For the AirFit N10 for Her Nasal Mask
- AirFit N10 for Her Nasal Mask User Guide
|Actual Weight:||9 ounces|
|Associated Part Numbers:||63261,|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035, A7033|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews3.5 out of 5
by Jackie -
Happy with this mask so far, very light and comfortable and that's a great feature. Love the idea of No prescription, saves me the hassle.
by Maureen (Montreal, Canada) -
The air vent on this mask is very noisy, it sounds like driving down a highway with the windows open. Even my husband commented about this the next day.It is unfortunate because the head gear and the mask itself is very comfortable and does not shift even with changing positions during the night. I see that the Airfit N20 has changed the air vent back to the more usual style. I wish I had noticed this before purchasing the Airfit N10.