AirFit P10 for Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
AirFit P10 For Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The AirFit P10 for Her is a nasal pillow mask system designed for women in the treatment of sleep apnea, flow limitation and snoring. This ResMed nasal pillow style mask uses a cushion that seals in/around the nostril area to provide a perfect leak proof seal. Since this is a direct pressure delivery it is recommended that you use heated humidification and possibly a heated tube system.
Important Tip: This is the AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow Mask For Her with a single size of nasal pillows or the all pillow kit option for an upgraded charge. Please keep in mind that the AirFit For her mask kit does not include the headgear. The headgear may be purchased separately to make a complete mask system.
Benefits of AirFit P10 for Her
- Quieter - The AirFit P10 for Her is approximately 50% quieter than other leading nasal pillows masks, 1 with QuietAir woven-mesh venting that gently directs air away from you and your partner.
- Light and comfortable - Designed to be as comfortable and barely noticeable while you're wearing it, the AirFit P10 for Her is 50% lighter than leading nasal pillows masks.
- Snug, Stable Fit - The QuickFit auto-adjusting headgear is gentle but stable, holding the mask snugly and comfortably in place. The split-strap design offers easy adjustment and stability.
- Freedom - The mask's key-clip nasal pillows seal on contact, with trampoline action that lets you move around freely.
- Easy Assembly - Simple one-click action makes assembling the pillow to the frame and cleaning the AirFit P10 for Her quick and easy.
- Easy to Wear - Elastic headgear is auto-adjusting and simple to fit. The mask easily slips on and off without any additional steps.
- Auto-adjusting Headgear - The QuickFit elastic headgear automatically adjusts to each patients head. It can be fitted in under 30 seconds.
- Enhanced Usability - Having just three parts (frame, cushion, headgear) it's easy to demonstrate and take apart for cleaning.
- Encourages Therapy - The AirFit P10 for Her is designed to help users accept and continue therapy, encouraging patient compliance.
- Simple Sizing and Easy Pillows Differentiation - The AirFit P10 for Her is based on the Swift FX mask platform, so it offers current FX users the same pillows sizing. Plus pillows sizes are color-coded for easy identification.
- Appeal - With an open-faced design and light weight (1.6 oz) the AirFit P10 for Her delivers a high degree of facial freedom.
- Barely Noticeable Expelled Air - Highly effective air diffusion provides a better user experience for the patient and their partner too.
- Ultra Quiet - The AirFit P10's innovative QuietAir woven-mesh vent makes it ResMeds quietest mask at a audible 21.4 dBA
Included in This Package
- (1) AirFit P10 for Her CPAP Mask Frame with Short Tubing Attached
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- Optional AirFit P10 headgear available (additional fees apply)
- All cushion size option available (additional fee)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1.6 Ounces|
|Associated Part Numbers:||62920,62921,62922,62923,|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal Pillow Style Mask Without Headgear|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
85 reviews4.8 out of 5
Great lightweight mask
by Rebecca B -
Finally a mask that works for me! Think my search is over after using this mask. Everything I need, simple but does the job . Really nice that no prescription was needed. Happy Camper here!
Keeping it Simple
by Connie A -
Very Simple easy to use mask with few parts that makes it easy to take apart and clean or assemble to wear. Lightweight with a good comfortable fit. Also very quiet. Lots of good features.