Amara Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
Philips Respironics Amara Full Face CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Philips Respironics Amara View full face mask kit is the CPAP mask frame and cushion with an optional add-on to make a complete system. It promises to deliver the best seal and comfort you have ever had in a full face CPAP mask. Philips Respironics expands on the Amara full face CPAP mask line by offering gel or silicone cushion options. The lightweight Amara View mask frame and headgear are compatible with all sizes and types of Amara cushions making it a versatile choice for full face mask users.
Full face cushion CPAP mask styles are typically prescribed for users that have difficulty breathing through the nose only as advised with nasal and nasal pillow masks. The full face mask with headgear is also a great mask choice for users that are on high (above 12cm.H2O) CPAP pressure or users that use a BiPAP (bi-level) machine. When it’s time to choose a mask, Amara View offers several features and benefits that make it convenient and comfortable to use.
Special Features & Benefits
- 2 Cushion Styles: The siliconeand gel cushions offer a more traditional full face seal. As the air flows to the mask the thin outer silicone flap of the cushion seals against the face while the inner wall supports and stabilizes the mask position. The flexible cushions are designed to reduce pressure points, helping to keep your patients comfortable and compliant. Receive a comfortable, non-slip seal without losing the air pressure you need!
- Frame and Cushions: The Amara View CPAP mask is available in two frame sizes to give you the perfect fit with forehead support and field of vision. Both the reduced and regular size frames fit all sizes of gel or silicone cushions. The Amara full face mask with headgear has more than three cushion sizes: petite, small, medium, and large. However, there is no need for a different size frame.
- Lightweight: 20% lighter than the leading full face mask, it eliminates pressure on the face and drag on the headgear so it feels light to wear and is less susceptible to leaks while providing forehead support.
- Easy to take apart: Simple one-click cushion system to easily connect and disconnect from the frame without unnecessary hassle. There is nothing more frustrating than your cushion falling out when you're getting ready to sleep. The Amara promises to be the easiest full face mask to clean and take apart.
- Quiet therapy: Used with or without headgear, Amara View full face CPAP mask technology is quieter than many other Philips Respironics full face masks because of its micro exhalation ports designed to disperse air in the quietest way possible. The air is diffused at an angle that produces the least amount of sound meaning a peaceful night's sleep every night!
- Easy Release Headgear Clips: The headgear clips are a breeze to release from the mask. With the Amara CPAP mask with headgear, you don't have to spend time in front of the mirror trying to take everything off. The easy release clips allow you to quickly take it off when you have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.
Included in This Package
- (1) Amara Full Face CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion Seal (selected size)
- (1) Pair of Headgear Clips
- (1) Forehead Pad
- (1) Elbow Swivel
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Replacement CPAP Parts
- Amara Full Face Replacement Headgear Strap
- Amara Full Face Silicone Cushion Seal
- Amara Full Face Gel Cushion Seal
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||1090226, 1090201, 1090200, 1090227, 1090400 , 1090401,1090405,1090406|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|International Part Numbers:||1090222, 1090223, 1090224|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Material Content:||PDF Download Available in manuals|
|Special User Features:||Gel or Silicone Cushion|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
9 reviews4.3 out of 5
by Jean C -
The mask didn't leak like my old one but it feels kind of heavy
The gel is better than the clear
by Wayne K -
I really liked the gel style better than the clear style.