Wizard 210 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear by Apex Medical
Apex Wizard 210 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
The Wizard 210 nasal CPAP mask provides a perfect seal and comfortable fit, without air leaks. It features a diffused vent design for quiet operation. The forehead pad provides pressure distribution, and the Breath-o-Prene headgear has a one-hand fastener, making it very easy to use. It uses a high quality silicone cushion and forehead pad provide a soft and smooth feel.
This sleep apnea interface covers the nose only and is recommended for users that are using CPAP or Auto CPAP on pressure settings less than 14cm/H2O. If your prescribed therapy pressure is higher it is recommended to use the Wizard full face style.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Soft Silicone Cushion: Soft silicone cushion with 3 palpable fixation points for easy detachment/attachment of mask cushion.
- Pressure Distribution: Forehead Pad:Forehead pad with pressure distribution technology for excellent comfort.
- Tubing Quick Release: Tubing quick release for convenient connection and disconnection of the air tubing.
- Soft Tubing Connection: Soft connection tubing with better flexibility for freedom of movement during sleep.
- Sizes: The Wizard 210 Nasal CPAP Mask is available in 4 sizes. (XS, SM, MD, LG,). Find the perfect fit for the contours of your face!
- Breath-Prene: The headgear is made of Breath-Prene, a top of the line material to prevent irritation and provide maximum comfort.
- Headgear Adjustments: The headgear has four adjustment points to help you get the exact fit you need, and the quick-release clips make it easy to remove and apply your mask without the need to adjust the straps each time you do so.
Included in the Package
- (1) Wizard 210 Nasal CPAP Mask
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Forehead Pad
- (1) Short Tube Assembly
- (1) Elbow and Swivel
- (1) Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034 , A7033, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|