Bongo Rx Single Replacement Seal
Bongo Rx Single Size Replacement Nasal Cones
Bongo Rx is a CPAP alternative that eliminates the use of a CPAP machine, mask, or hose. This all-new device is an FDA cleared prescription sleep apnea therapy device that focuses on treating mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) in patients who naturally breathe through their nose. These nasal cones are designed for patients who have already used the Bongo Rx Starter Kit and are looking to replace their current nasal cone. Available in 4 replacement sizes: Small, Medium, Large, or Extra Large. For best results, it is recommended to replace these seals every 90 days to continue receiving the full benefits of the Bongo Rx.
To further make things easier, you will receive a replacement headgear strap with this purchase as well! Quickly jump back into a comfortable sleep with this simple replacement kit including 1 nasal cone of your choice and a replacement headgear strap all in one easy to order package. Continue below to read the full benefits of the Bongo Rx.
Please Note: This device will NOT work effectively if you have an AHI above 30 which is referred to as Severe Sleep Apnea. AHI is the number of pauses in breathing per hour plus the number of periods of shallow breathing per hour.
How Does it Work
Bongo Rx uses a simple method that mimics your typical breathing patterns.
- When inhaling, inhalation, small valves open allowing you to breathe normally through the device.
- When you breathe out, exhalation, the same valves close and direct the air through small vents that generate EPAP (Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure). EPAP keeps your airway open until you inhale again.
Features and Benefits
- Perfect for Travel - Eliminate the worry of not having enough room for your sleep apnea devices when traveling. Small and discreet, the Bongo Rx comes in a conveniently portable case, which was included with the Starter Kit, and holds everything you need to fit in the pocket of your shirt!
- Sleep Apnea Alternative Therapy - Unlike other sleep therapy equipment, the Bongo Rx does not require a CPAP machine, mask, electricity, or batteries. No power is required to use this device meaning you receive the benefits at home or outdoors. Find your nasal seal size, attach, and you are ready to use the device!
- Reusable - Easily clean the nasal cones with soap and water to extend the life and effectiveness of the device. For best results, it is recommended to replace these seals every 90 days.
- Ease of Use - Use at home, traveling, or camping with your family. No assembly is required to use this device meaning you can easily apply it in the middle of the night. You can even leave the Bongo Rx on if you get up to use the restroom with the convenient headgear option!
- Optional Headgear - This simple headgear is easy to attach and provides the support you need when using the Bongo Rx. If you are afraid that the nasal cones might fall out when you are asleep, this headgear strap offers a more secure fit by reducing the possibility of the seals shifting. The headgear is NOT required to use this device however, it will assist you in securing a tight seal.
Instructions for Use
- Gently fit the silicone seal into your nostrils and breathe naturally. Start with the smallest size first and work your way up until you find the most secure fit.
- Test each replacement seal by placing your thumbs on the bottom of the device and exhaling. You should not feel any air leaks between your nose and the device.
- Once you have found the best seal, you are ready to achieve a relaxed night of sleep!
Included With Purchase
- (1) Replacement Seal (in selected size)
- (1) Replacement Headgear
- (1) Instruction Manual
Ratings & Reviews
Clever and comfortable.
by SedaRay -
Very clever and fits comfortably. These are a bit mild for me, but maybe I'll adapt. I miss Theravent. The headgear is also clever design, but the snap came off the first night. I sewed it together. Perhaps a bra strap adjuster might be more sturdy, as long as it isn't place against skin.
A GREAT product!
by Amy -
This works great for me. I only have mild apnea and don't need or want a big CPAP. I previously used Theravent strips - which worked well but were hard to get to stick conssitently. The Bongo gives the same EPAP but is much easier to use. I have found that towards the end of the 90 days they definitely need replacing - so make sure you do that!