AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 ResMed CPAP Machine Filter
ResMed AirSense and AirCurve Disposable Replacement Filter-
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The disposable replacement filters are designed specifically to be used with the ResMed AirSense™ CPAP machines or ResMed AirCurve™ VPAP machines. The length, width, and height are specific to these devices and allow the air to be properly filtrated by the machine. The machines pull from the room air when providing the user a positive airway pressure and the filter is the last line of defense for air pollutants.
The recommended replacement is monthly and should be followed as a dirty filter can cause the machine to malfunction and in some severe cases cause complete failure. The replacement of the filters monthly also ensures the user is being provided with the best quality of air possible.
Included in this Package
- 2, 12 or 50 Standard Disposable Filters for ResMed AirSense™ or AirCurve™ Machines (Quantity selected at purchase)
- AirSense™ or AirCurve™ Water Chamber
- AirSense™ or AirCurve™ Hypo-Allergenic Filter
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
These filters are also the same size as the ResMed S9 Series CPAP or VPAP machines and can be used in those devices as well.
The upgraded option of this filter is the ResMed Hypo-Allergenic Filter.
Compatible machines for this filter are as follows:
- ResMed AirSense™ 10 CPAP
- ResMed AirSense™ 10 Elite
- ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ for Her
- ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet
- ResMed AirCurve™ 10 VPAP™ S
- ResMed AirCurve™ 10 VPAP™ Auto
- ResMed AirCurve™ 10 VPAP™ Adapt SV
- ResMed S9 Escape™ CPAP
- ResMed S9 Elite™ CPAP
- ResMed S9 Escape™ Auto
- ResMed S9 AutoSet™
- ResMed S9 AutoSet™ for Her
- ResMed S9 VPAP™ S
- ResMed S9 VPAP™ Auto
- ResMed S9 VPAP™ ST
- ResMed S9 VPAP™ Adapt
|Associated Part Numbers:||36850, 36851, 36852, 36853, cf2107, cf2107-s10|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review4 out of 5
by Martin L. -
I have purchased both the 1800cpap.com filters, and the resmed filters, and have found the resmed filters seem to last longer. I certainly don't mind paying a few more dollars for better quality.