AirSense 10 Hypo-Allergenic CPAP Filters
AirSense Hypo-Allergenic Filters
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
These Hypo-Allergenic filters are designed specifically to be used with the ResMed™ AirSense™ 10 CPAP or AirCurve™ VPAP machines. The length, width, and height are specific to the filter compartment of the AirSense™ and AirCurve™ machine and is why it is only meant for this style of machine. These filters are an additional step in preventing dust, debris, and pollen from entering your CPAP machine. If you are susceptible to allergies, either seasonally or not, a hypo-allergenic filter is recommended for use with your CPAP machine.
Hypo-Allergenic filters are disposable and should be replaced monthly to ensure the user is receiving the highest quality of air as well as increase the life expectancy of the machine. A dirty filter will cause the machine to work harder when pulling the room air and depending on the severity of the dirty filter could cause complete failure of the machine.
These are not to be washed and if they get wet, should be replaced with a new filter and dispose of the old one.
Included in this Package
- 2, 12 or 50 Hypo-Allergenic Filter for ResMed™ AirSense™ CPAP and AirCurve™ VPAP Machines (Quantity selected at purchase)
- AirSense™ or AirCurve™ Water Chamber
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
Compatible with the following CPAP and VPAP™ Machines:
- ResMed AirSense™ 10 CPAP
- ResMed AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP
- ResMed AirSense AutoSet™ 10 CPAP
- ResMed AirSense AutoSet™ 10 for Her CPAP
- ResMed AirCurve™ 10 S Bi-Level
- ResMed AirCurve™ 10 VAuto™ Bi-Level
- ResMed AirCurve™ 10 ASV (Auto-Servo Ventilation)
- Associated Part Numbers: 36856, 36855, 36857, 36858
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: A7038
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: No
Ratings & Reviews
by Jacob G -
Fast and easy process! Great website!
by EB (Arizona) -
Very happy customer. low price with fast free shipping will keep me coming back.