DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine by Philips Respironics
DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
The Philips Respironics DreamStation Pro is a fixed pressure CPAP machine that delivers one set pressure throughout the night. The auto trial mode is a 30 day therapy that will auto adjust up and down to find the perfect setting for you then lock that setting into place. This is the newest generation and is 18% smaller and 28% lighter than it's predecessor, the SystemOne series.
The display is front-facing for easy viewing on your nightstand. Colorful and easy to navigate using the turn dial also on the front of the machine. The ambient light sensor housed on the top of the machine which will adjust the displays brightness depending on ambient light in the room.
Optional Heated Humidifier and Heated Tube:The DreamStation heated humidifier and tubing can also be added to provide extra protection from rain-out and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing.
- Auto-Trial: The DreamStation Pro features and auto-trial mode which can be used for up to 30 days to help determine a patient's optimum sleep therapy pressure level. During this period the machine adjusts pressure, on a breath-by-breath basis, to deliver the lowest possible pressure for optimal sleep therapy. Once Auto-Trial is complete the machine will revert to a fixed pressure CPAP device. Important Tip: This is not an auto-adjusting machine, once the auto-trial is complete, the machine will not adjust pressure during the night, and will remain fixed.
- SmartRamp: SmartRamp makes it easy from the start. Once SmartRamp is enabled the DreamStation CPAP Pro will monitor your therapy levels, during the ramp period, it will deliver lower overall pressure until it detects an obstructive respiratory event. When an event is detected SmartRamp responds to resolve the event, raising pressures as required until the ramp period concludes.
- Fixed Pressure: The DreamStation CPAP Pro is a fixed pressure therapy machine that delivers positive airway pressure at a single fixed level, between 4-20cm, throughout the night.
- Heated Humidifier The heated humidifier has a standard mode and adaptive mode. The Standard acts like a typical heated humidifier, heating to the same pre-selected temperature level throughout the night. The Adaptive Mode delivers a precise, user selected, level of humidification at the mask throughout the night regardless of external factors like room temperature, flow rate, or external humidity .
- Optional Heated Tube: DreamStation's Heated tubing can also be added to provide extra protection from rainout and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing.
- C-Flex Pressure Relief C-Flex pressure relief delivers pressure relief at the beginning of each breath, and softens pressure at the end of each breath, to provide a more natural breathing experience.
- Mask Fit Check: A mask fit check tool that provides airflow and indicates if the mask has an adequate seal or not.
- Auto On/Off: When Enabled, the machine can start or stop therapy when it is detected that the user has put on or taken off their mask
- BlueTooth: The DreamStation comes with Bluetooth built-in and an SD Data Card for data storage. After each sleep session the DreamStation displays a Sleep Progress report on the LCD screen. The Sleep report shows nightly usage over the past 3 sleep sessions as well as summary data from the past 30 days.
- DreamMapper: DreamMapper is an app that is connected with Bluetooth. The app is available for iOS devices with iOS 6 or newer in the iTunes App Store or for Android devices 2.2 or newer in the Google Play Store. This mobile and web-based application provides key information and personal therapy feedback that can help patients stay involved, stay motivated, and stay interested.
Included in This Package
- DreamStation CPAP Pro Machine
- SD Data Card
- Carrying Case
- Reusable Foam Filter
- Ultra Fine Filter
- 6-Foot Tubing
- Power Cord
- External AC Power Supply
- Users Manual
- (Optional) Heated Humidifier
- (Optional) Heated Tube
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1.33kg/2.94lbs (w/o humidifier) 1.98kg/4.37lbs (w/humidifier) Incl. power supply|
|Associated Part Numbers:||DSX400S11 , DSXH, HT15|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Data Storage Content:||SD card: > 1 year On- board: <6 months|
|Dimensions:||15.7x19.3x8.4cm (w/o humidifier) 29.7x19.3x8.4cm (w/ humidifier)|
|Electrical Requirements:||100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A|
|FAA Approved:||This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US|
|Filters:||Reusable Foam Filter, Disposable Ultra Fine Filter|
|Humidifier:||Heated Humidifier (Optional): Fixed, Adaptive, Heated Tube modes; Heated tube (optional)|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Mode of Operation:||Fixed Pressure Machine - C- Flex, C- Flex+|
|Pressure Range:||4 to 20 cm H2O|
|Ramp Time:||0 to 45 min (5- minute increments)|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|Sound Level:||25.8 dB(A) machine only/27.9 dB(A) with humidifier|
|Special User Features:||EZ-Start Auto-Trial|
|Starting Ramp Pressure:||4 cm|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
|Warranty:||2 year manufacturer warranty|
Philips Respironics DreamStation Pro FAQ's
Intended Use for the DreamStation Pro?
The Philips Respironics DreamStation systems deliver positive airway pressure therapy for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea in spontaneously breathing patients weighing over 30 kg (66 lbs). It is for use in the home or hospital/institutional environment.
Do I need to set up my machine when I get it?
No. We will set the machine according to what your prescription says. You can simply plug it in and turn it on.
What type of machine is the DreamStation Pro?
The DreamStation Pro is a fixed pressure CPAP machine. Example: 7 cmH20
How do I power my device?
- Plug the socket end of the AC power cord (included) into the power supply (also included).
- Plug the pronged end of the AC power cord into an electrical outlet that is not controlled by a wall switch.
- Plug the power supply cord's connector into the power inlet on the side of the device.
- Verify that the plug at the side of the device, at the power supply, and that the electrical outlet are fully inserted. This will help to ensure that a secure, reliable electrical connection has been made.
Ratings & Reviews
3 reviews4.3 out of 5
by CPAP User -
Have to admit the price on this machine is what first pulled me in, plus the doctor said it has everything I needed so I bought it. Really simple and easy to use, getting better sleep for sure. Thinking of adding the humidifier down the road. Good Buy here!
by Kathy W - Ohio -
Doctor said I needed a fixed pressure machine so I called 1800CPAP and this machine is what I decided on. So far it's working great for me. I've always heard the Dreamstation machines were the best ones to have. I'm thinking of adding the humidifier before the weather changes . The C-Flex pressure relief is a great feature.