DreamStation Pro CPAP by Philips Respironics
DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine
Copy of RX required if applicable to U.S. residents
Please Note: Philips has stated there are possible risks to users related to the sound abatement foam used in certain of Philips sleep devices currently in use. The risks include that the foam may degrade under certain circumstances, influenced by factors including use of unapproved cleaning methods, such as ozone.
The Philips Respironics DreamStation Pro is a fixed pressure CPAP machine that delivers one set pressure throughout the night. One of the things that make it stand out is the auto trial mode, in which you get a 30-day therapy feature that will auto adjust up and down to find the perfect setting for your needs, and then lock that setting into place.
Auto Trial Mode: During this period the machine adjusts pressure, on a breath-by-breath basis, to deliver the lowest possible pressure for optimal sleep therapy. Once the trial is complete, the machine will revert to a fixed pressure CPAP device. Important Tip: This is not an auto-adjusting machine, once the trial is complete, the machine will not adjust pressure during the night and will remain fixed.
User-Friendly Design: The Philips Respironics DreamStation Pro CPAP machine has a display that is front-facing for easy viewing on your nightstand. The display is colorful and easy to navigate using the turn dial, which is also conveniently located on the front of the machine. The ambient light sensor housed on the top of the Philips Respironics DreamStation CPAP adjusts the display’s brightness depending on the ambient light in the room.
Takes Up Less Space: This is the newest generation of the DreamStation Pro CPAP machine, and it’s 18% smaller and 28% lighter than its predecessor, the SystemOne series. And it comes with its own power supply cord and adapter.
Advanced Features Available: Depending on your preferences, enjoy the DreamStation heated humidifier and heated tube options. The DreamStation Pro CPAP machine offers a heated humidifier and tubing that can also be added to provide extra protection from rain-out and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing.
- Auto-Trial: The DreamStation Pro features an EZ start auto trial mode which can be used for up to 30 days to help determine a patient's optimum CPAP therapy pressure level.
- SmartRamp: SmartRamp makes it easy from the start. Once SmartRamp is enabled, the DreamStation CPAP Pro will monitor your therapy levels, during the ramp period, it will deliver lower overall pressure until it detects an obstructive respiratory event. With advanced event detection, SmartRamp responds, raising pressures as required until the ramp period concludes.
- Fixed Pressure: The DreamStation CPAP Pro is a fixed pressure therapy machine that delivers positive airway pressure at a single fixed level, between 4-20cm.
- Heated Humidifier: The heated humidifier has a standard mode and adaptive mode. The standard acts like a typical heated CPAP humidifier, heating to the same pre-selected temperature level throughout the night. The adaptive mode delivers a precise, user selected, level of humidification regardless of external factors like room temperature, flow rate, or external humidity.
- Optional Heated Tube: DreamStation's heated tubing can also be added to provide extra protection from rainout and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing.
- C-Flex Pressure Relief: The CPAP features C-Flex pressure relief at the beginning of each breath, and softens pressure at the end of each breath. The clinically proven C-Flex provides a more natural breathing experience.
- Mask Fit Check: A mask fit check tool that provides airflow and indicates if the mask has an adequate seal or not for effective CPAP therapy.
- Auto On/Off: When enabled, the machine can start or stop therapy when it is detected that the user has put on or taken off their mask.
- BlueTooth: The DreamStation comes with built in Bluetooth and an SD card for data storage. After each sleep session, the DreamStation displays a sleep progress report on the LCD screen. The sleep report shows nightly usage over the past 3 sleep sessions as well as summary data from the past 30 days.
- DreamMapper: The app is available for iOS devices with iOS 6 or newer in the iTunes App Store or for Android devices 2.2 or newer in the Google Play Store. This mobile and web-based application provides key information and personal therapy feedback that can help patients stay involved, stay motivated, and stay interested when using the Respironics DreamStation CPAP Pro.
Included in This Package
- (1) DreamStation CPAP Pro Machine
- (1) SD Data Card
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Reusable Foam Filter
- (1) Ultra Fine Filter
- (1) 6-Foot Tubing
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) External AC Power Supply
- Users Manual
- (Optional) Heated Humidifier (add on at check-out)
- (Optional) Heated Tube (add on at check-out)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Electrical: 100-240V, 50/60Hz 2.0-1.0A
- Humidifier: Optional, Not Included
- Insurance Codes: E0601
- Dimensions: 6.2 x 7.6 x 3.3 Inches
- Actual Weight: 1.56 lbs.
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Mode of Operation: Fixed Pressure CPAP
- Ramp Time: 0-45 minutes
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
- Associated Parts: DSX200S11, DSXH, HT15
- Pressure Range: 4cm/H2O-20cm/H2O
Ratings & Reviews
by CPAP User -
Have to admit the price on this machine is what first pulled me in, plus the doctor said it has everything I needed so I bought it. Really simple and easy to use, getting better sleep for sure. Thinking of adding the humidifier down the road. Good Buy here!
by Kathy W - Ohio -
Doctor said I needed a fixed pressure machine so I called 1800CPAP and this machine is what I decided on. So far it's working great for me. I've always heard the Dreamstation machines were the best ones to have. I'm thinking of adding the humidifier before the weather changes . The C-Flex pressure relief is a great feature.