DreamWear CPAP Full Face Mask with Headgear
DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
The Philips Respironics DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask is Respironic's new Under the Nose Full Face CPAP Mask. This mask comes with a Medium Frame, which fits most facial profiles and 4 different cushions sizes to choose from: Small, Medium, Large and Medium-Wide. Philips Respironics made this mask frame universally compatible with all DreamWear cushions allowing you to change between a nasal, full face or a nasal pillow cushion by simply connecting the new cushion you need.
What makes this mask so different? Philips Respironics new and exciting design is the soft silicone frame that directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the full face cushion. Because the frame of this Respironics mask is soft and flexible it adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching or applying pressure to any points and will accommodate almost any sleeping position, giving you more freedom of movement, and a wide-open field of view. A real plus among CPAP users.
Most Full Face CPAP Masks rest on the bridge of your nose, the DreamWear CPAP Full Face Mask fits just under the nose, providing a secure seal without all the annoying red marks on the top of your nose, discomfort or irritation in the nostrils. This attention to detail and comfort is part of what makes Respironics masks so unique!
Safety Tip: This product utilizes magnets which may interfere with devices such as: pacemakers, defibrillators, and implants. As a best practice, keep the them a minimum of 2 inches from all medical units.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Silicone Frame - Like many masks from Philips Respironics, the soft frame of the DreamWear directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the full face cushion. The frame is soft and adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching any pressure points and will accommodate almost any sleeping position.
- Under the Nose Cushion - The mask's full face cushion rests under the nose, providing airflow to both the mouth and nostrils without actually inserting into the nose. There is absolutely no contact on the top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge. Exhalation ports on the cushion, and in the mask's elbow, quietly disperse excess air.
- Headgear and Tubing - Soft, single strap headgear rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag.
- Open Field of View - The mask provides the user with an open field of view wider than many other Respironics mask for reading, talking or watching TV before bed.
- Frame Sizes -The Medium frame, is included with this purchase however, you have the option to purchase a separate mask frame if you feel the Medium is not fitting correctly. The frame options available are: Small, Medium & Large. Most users will find the medium frame to be the best fit.
- Cushion Sizes - The full face cushions are available in four sizes, Small, Medium, Medium-Wide and Large to fit a wide range of noses. If you're unsure of which size to choose, download the sizing guide available in the Manuals Section above to determine your best fit or purchase the All Sizes Option to reduce any confusion. All DreamWear parts are interchangeable so any cushion will work with any frame size.
Important Note: The DreamWear Full Face CPAP mask is also compatible with DreamWear nasal cushions and DreamWear Gel nasal pillow cushions, so if you want to sleep with a full face mask one night and a nasal or pillow the next night it's easy! The DreamWear mask is designed to quickly and easily switch cushion types without changing masks. DreamWear is designed to simplify set-up and provide multiple interface options at home on one, easy to use mask. All you need is the DreamWear nasal headgear and the nasal, and pillow cushions for this option.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Medium frame
- (1) DreamWear full face headgear
- (1) Pair of headgear magnetic clips
- (1) Cushion (in selected size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1 pound|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, for US Customers|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
81 reviews4.2 out of 5
JUST TRY IT !!!
by Mike -
I did not purchase this mask from this site but wanted to post an honest review of it since I love it so much. Prior to this mask, I used the Phillips Amara View. The Amara View was good in concept but was down right horrible for me and I didn't realize it until I tried this mask. I liked the idea of a minimal contact mask and being able to watch TV while wearing the mask but the Amara View leaked so badly. I saw this mask and asked my CPAP supplier about it and luckily they had a sample pack on hand for me to use. Let me tell you after trying the DreamWear Full Face for a couple nights I now have a much easier time and it conforms to my face very well and does not leak! I use the medium frame with medium cushion.
Comfortable and nice seal
by Chuck -
I'm a bigger guy and this mask has been one of the most comfortable I've found. I don't have any red marks and it seals nicely.