DreamWear Gel CPAP Mask Fit Pack Kit
DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Fit Pack
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow CPAP mask with optional headgear offers an alternative therapy option to the original nasal DreamWear. This mask includes a Medium Frame and all 3 cushion sizes. Instead of the cushion that covers both nostrils, the included gel nasal pillows seal in each nostril individually. The DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is so lightweight and comfortable, it's like you're wearing nothing at all! The ingenious design directs airflow through the frame so patients can sleep comfortably, and the tubing connection located at the top of the head allows patients to sleep in any position they choose, stomach, side, or back. Giving you the freedom you deserve!
The DreamWear Gel nasal pillow mask is like having 2 masks in 1 giving you the opportunity to switch from a gel pillow cushion to a nasal cushion whenever you choose. This frame is compatible with the DreamWear Full Face cushions as well as the DreamWear Nasal cushions allowing you to switch cushions without changing your mask frame, giving you more choices with your sleep therapy.
Special Features and Benefits
- 2 Cushion Options: Accommodates both nasal and gel pillow cushions, Easy to remove, clean and replace.
- Innovative Soft Tubing Frame: Soft silicone frame - light, soft and flexible material designed for comfort. Uniquely designed to create airflow through either side of the frame, means you can sleep on your side without your mask losing air pressure.
- Freedom: If you sleep on your back DreamWear distributes therapy air through both tubes equally. If you shift onto your side DreamWear's lower tube compresses to maintain a comfortable seal; therapy air is channeled into the upper tube maintaining an unrestricted airflow at prescribed therapy levels.
- Gel Nasal Pillow Cushion: Infused with a ring of soft, flexible gel creates a secure seal without pressure or pinching.
- (Optional) Headgear & Tubing Attachment: The soft, single strap headgear rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without over-tightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag.
- Open field of vision: Wear glasses to read and watch TV as the design of the mask creates an open field of vision.
- No red marks: Prevent red marks from irritation on the bridge of the nose with the comfortable silicone cushions that rest under your nose.
- Soft Wraps: Soft fabric wraps provide a soft touch on the patients cheek.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) DreamWear Nasal Pillow Mask with Medium Frame
- (1) Small Gel Nasal Pillows
- (1) Medium Gel Nasal Pillows
- (1) Large Gel Nasal Pillows
- (1) Fabric Frame Wraps
- (1) Quick Release Elbow
- Optional Headgear with Arms (additional fess apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: A7034
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: No
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
Lots of Options!
by Susie M -
Wow, Lots of choices here with this mask that helped me decide to purchase. It really is like having 2 mask all in 1. Really like having the options to be able to try the nasal cushion without buying a different mask frame. Plus having all 3 cushion sizes to try to find the best fit. Happy, Happy CPAP user !
2 Thumbs Up!
by Wayne F - Texas -
After a couple phone calls with questions to 1800CPAP I took the plunge and decided on this mask. After a few nights use, I have to say I'm glad I decided to purchase it. Feel like I may stick with this one, sleeping better already. Shout out to the customer service at 1800