DreamWear Nasal and Gel Headgear
DreamWear Nasal / Gel CPAP Mask Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
If you currently use the DreamWear Nasal or DreamWear Gel CPAP Masks and struggle to find a secure fit with the headgear, Philips Respironics has designed an alternative headgear with arms. This headgear increases your comfort level, improves your cushion seal, and reduces the chances of slipping off at night.
The arms work similar to those on your reading glasses! Gently rest them behind your ears and attach the ends to the frame. To make things even more simple, this headgear is interchangeable with the old style of DreamWear headgear so there is no need to buy a new mask!
Included in This Package
- (1) Headgear with Arms for DreamWear Nasal and DreamWear Gel (one size fits both styles)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: 6 oz.
- Associated Part Numbers: 1116751
- Insurance Codes: A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material Content: Not made with Rubber Latex
- Mode of Operation: Replacement Headgear
- RX Required?: No
- Special User Features: One Size Adjustable Headgear for DreamWear CPAP Mask
Ratings & Reviews
12/2/2021 10:17 am
Love this product
by Christopher -
Great product! I have used this mask for awhile. The arms add great support.