DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask by Philips Respironics
Philips Respironics DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask
The Philips Respironics DreamWear under the nose nasal CPAP mask is truly a unique breakthrough in sleep apnea therapy. It is designed to make it feel like you are wearing nothing at all.
The unique flexible frame has two tubes that direct the airflow to one soft cushion that meets under your nose, giving you a secure seal, with the lightest touch.
DreamWears unique design offers many of the benefits of nasal and nasal pillow masks, giving users the best of both mask types.
All DreamWear parts are interchangeable so any cushion will work with any frame and vice versa.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable.
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Requiredto avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Innovative Soft Tubing Frame: The soft frame directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the nasal cushion, because the frame is soft it adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching or pressure points; and it will accommodate almost any sleeping position.
- Freedom to Move: If you sleep on your back DreamWear distributes therapy air through both tubes equally. If you shift onto your side DreamWear's lower tube compresses to maintain a comfortable seal; therapy air is channeled into the upper tube maintaining an unrestricted airflow at prescribed therapy levels.
- Unique Under-the-Nose Cushion: The nasal cushion rests under the nose, providing airflow to both nostrils, with the cushion's low profile design there is absolutely no contact on top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge. Exhalation ports on the cushion and in the mask's elbow quietly disperse excess air.
- Headgear & Tubing Attachment: The soft, single strap headgear rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag.
- Minimal Contact & Open Field of View: With a low profile cushion, a soft tubing frame, and single strap headgear, the Dreamwear is one of the most minimal masks available, providing the user with an open field of view for reading, talking or watching TV before bed.
- Frame Sizes:DreamWear's frame is available in three sizes -- Small (19 inches), Medium (20 inches) & Large (22 inches). Most users will find the medium frame to be the best fit; but packs are available with other frame sizes for larger and more petite users. The frame and cushion sizes are interchangeable so that any size frame can be used with any size cushion.
- Cushions: DreamWear nasal cushions are available in four sizes -- Small, Medium, Medium-Wide & Large, to fit a wide range of noses.
- Soft Wraps: Soft fabric wraps provide a soft touch on the patients cheek.
Benefits of the DreamWear CPAP Mask
- Tubing attachment located at the top of the head to offer freedom of movement during the night
- Prevents red marks, discomfort or irritation in the nostrils or on the nose bridge
- Users rated DreamWear more stable, more comfortable, than their prescribed mask
- Soft, flexible silicone frame and fabric wraps provide a soft comfortable touch on the patients cheek
Included in This Package
- (1) DreamWear Mask Frame
- (1) Nasal Cushion (in selected size)
- (1) DreamWear Headgear
- (1) Tubing Elbow Connector
- (1) Pair of Fabric Wraps
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-9 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1 lb|
|Associated Part Numbers:||1116681, 1116685, 1116680, 1116690, 1116688, 1116683, 1116685, 1116693, 1116686, 1116685|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Material Content:||silicone - Polycarbonate / Not made with Rubber Laytex|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|Special User Features:||Under the nose Nasal CPAP Mask|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
93 reviews4.3 out of 5
by Mike (Arizona) -
I would like to share my comparison of this mask with the Airfit P10 mask, and make recommendations that perhaps can be sent to Respironics to improve the Dreamware mask.. I like the mask in general.. but they should have made it using Nasal Airpillows similar to the P10.. I have both masks and the P10 is a better seal and allows for longer Deep Sleep periods than the Dreamware mask.. I think people would value this information, as I am now stuck with a mask that just does not work for me..
A GREAT MASK
by Mark Lewis (Marionville, MO) -
I bought this mask thinking that it would be better than the pillow style masks.It has exceeded my highest expectations. I have had no leakage problems. I am able to sleep on my side with no discomfort at all. I love the fact that the hose connects to the top of the mask and is completely out of my way. I have no issues at all with this mask and highly recommend that you give it a try.